17- Valentines and the cousin from India

AN: make sure you check out the chapter before! It gives information about the new character!
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////////////
(Ashley's POV)
Valentines was in the air. Literally. Ouran was covered in pink and red hearts and roses were everywhere. Now I love the holiday but this is too much. They somehow got the air to smell like love.

"Ashley! Slow down!" I heard someone yell.

I turned around and saw Haruhi running. She came to a complete halt and started to pant her words.

"Tamaki. Club room. Outifuts. Hearts. Now." She said.

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this....." I sighed.

We walked to the host room but were stopped a couple of times because people were giving us roses and chocolates. Why do I have so much? I can understand Haruhi but why me?

"Tamaki, We're here!" I sang out.

Silence.

"Hello?" Haruhi said.

Still no reply.

"Haruhi.....I don't trust this...." I clung onto her arms.

"Did you also notice that it's dark?" She asked.

"WHAT! When did the lights turn off?" I cried.

"Shhhhh....do you hear that?" She shushed me.

We stopped talking and listen. It was pin drop silence. No slightly giggle, no pen writing. The host club really weren't here.

"Why would he call us to come here and then disappear?" I complained.

"Ashley.....isn't your cousin flying in today?" Her eyes grew huge.

"They wouldn't...." My mouth was open.

"QUICK! To the car!" Haruhi charged.

~~~~~Le time skip~~~~~
(3rd POV)

"Ok men! We must find Ashley's cousin!" Tamaki commanded.

"But why boss?" Hikaru asked.

"Wouldn't it be better if Ashley picked her up?" Karou asked.

"No, because we are going to surprise ashley! Now Mori senpai, hold that sign up higher!" He shouted at the tall raven.

"Um....hi.....why do you guys have a sign with my name on it?" A long haired indian girl came up to us.

"Are you Ada George? Cousin of my beloved Ashley Ito?" Tamaki sparkled.

"Yea, I'm Ada.....who are you guys?" She said worriedly.

"We're the host club!" The twins said.

"Ooh! You must have funny stories of Ashley!" Tamaki dragged her to the limo.

"Oh, I've got a few." She chuckled to herself as the exited the airport.

At this very exact moment, Ashley and Haruhi ran into the airport. They looked around for Ada but she was nowhere to be seen. They checked the airline schedule.

"I think the boys got to her before us." Ashley panted.

"Let's head to Tamaki's house." Haurhi suggested.

"Ok. let's hurry."

~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~

(We still 3rd person POV)

"And that's how Akio fell off a car." Ada concluded her story.

The host club arrived back at school and walked into the building. They entered the host room but noticed that Ashley and Haruhi weren't there. Honey senpai came running back to the group, flailing a piece of paper.