5.2-The twins fight

Ok guys....this is part two! yay! Hope you enjoy it :)

________________________

(Ashley's POV)

I just got to school and was about to enter the classroom. Since Haruhi and I were early, not many kids were in the classroom yet. I took my usual seat and pulled out my stuff for class.

"Hey Haruhi, Hey Ashley!" A pink headed Hikaru said.

"Uhhhhhh.....you do realize you hair is like....pink....right?" I asked.

"Oh course." he said while taking his seat next to me.

"Ashley! Haruhi! Hey!" a blue headed Kaoru shouted. " I had a horrible dream last night that my hairstylist dyed my hair PINK! It was such a nightmare!" he faked sobbed.

As he was about to sit down, Pink boy tripped him, causing him to fall. This started a fight of throwing things at each other. O God! This is gonna be a long day!

The lunch bell just rang and the twins ran out. I knew they would be up to no good and I guess Haruhi thought so too. We quickly followed the twins towards the cafeteria. We watched as they ordered their lunch in sync. I sat down at a table with Haruhi.

"I hate life." I stated.

"You and me both." she replied back.

"Hey Ashley, what do you have there?" Pinkie asked

"Pizza and some chips, why you ask?" I questioned.

"I ended up getting stuff I don't like so let's trade." He said while trading foods.

"Oh ok...." I said while taking a bite.

It tasted normal. I guess my family is kind of used to "rich foods" since my mom was chef for a few years. I took a spoon and shoved it down Haruhi throat. She seemed so happy so I decided to trade lunches with her. Fried rice and an omelet again? She is always eating this stuff. Some girls in the background started fangirling when the rest of the host arrived.

"Here ashley, have some of my lunch." Blue boy said while holding a spoon to my face.

Hikaru took the bite before I could even reach it. Another fight broke out. Except this time, they were throwing food at each other.Somehow, Honey got tossed into the fight so Mori had to go save him. I picked up my stuff, grabbed Haruhi arm and walk out.

"Let's go finish our lunch in the classroom." I commanded.

"Sure, but don't I need to get lunch first?" A manly voice responded.

I turned a saw that I grabbed Tamaki's arm instead of Haruhi's. Whoops.

"I'm sorry senpai!" I apologized while bowing.

"It's ok, so are you not mad at the twins anymore?" he asked.

"Nah, I pretty sure they didn't meant any harm." I sat down at my seat and patted the seat next to me for Tamaki to sit in. "Oh Tamaki! Can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Sure, what is it?"

"This Saturday my dad is going on a business trip so he is taking my mom along. Akio has some sport camp and I have dance practice that day from 12-3. So Aiji will be all alone. Do you think you can watch him for 3 hours?"

"Sure! I love Aiji! I CAN TRAIN HIM TO BE THE NEXT HOST!"

"Oh gosh Tamaki, you're so weird at times. but thanks!" I said while hugging him.

Right then, the bell rang and so Tamaki had to leave. Before he left, I realized that he didn't eat lunch. I called out his name and when he turned around, I threw a breakfast bar at his face.

"What's this?"

"A breakfast bar. You didn't eat lunch because of me so least i can do is give you some food."

"AWWWW!!! THANK YOU ASHLEY!!!"

"Whatever senpai, just get to class. I'll see you after school."

I sat at my desk as the rest if the class filed in. It was a pretty normal day and went by fast. Finally, school was over so I decided to head to the club. I rounded the corner when I heard some whispering.

"So where did you get this script again?" Kaoru asked.

"I may have bribed the writer to lend it to me." Hikaru stated.

"Ok then.... so you'll grab the cursed cat doll and write blank on it......are you sure this will work?"

"I'm positive! Let's head to the club room now."

As they were leaving, Hikaru dropped the script. Once they were gone, I trotted over to the book. The. author really gave them the script? I looked through and decided to add some changes. I headed to the host room, just in time for Hikaru to pull out the cat doll.

"I'M GOING TO WRITE YOU NAME DOWN SO YOU'LL BE IN LOVE WITH ME!!" Hikaru screamed.

Kaoru look at him confused. This was gonna be interesting.

"You have too much swag for me to handle bro, like yolo much?" Kaoru responded back.

"TWERK TEAM!" They both shouted in unison.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I howled with laughter.

"What the hell is going on? This wasn't in the script!" Hikaru shouted.

"What script Hika-Chan?" Honey senpai asked.

"Oh...you mean this script?" I replied devilishly while waving the script around.

"They had a script?" Haruhi wondered.

"Yea, they bribed the writer." I replied.

"With what?" Tamaki asked.

"The writer is using a bunch of good looking guys, what else could we bribe her with?" They said in sync

"Ok..... now why don't you two make up and give us a break?" I said.

"Not unless you and Haruhi say we can come to y'all's house." Hikaru said.

"I'm ok with it." I stated.

"Maybe....." Haruhi said.

"CLOSE ENOUGH!" Kaoru said.

And with that, the twincest started back up. Our random fangirls showed up and started screeching. I looked at Haruhi with disgust and she gave me the same look.

"Well i'm going, see you guys tomorrow!" I said while dragging Haruhi and waving goodbye.

"I think the author intended a different ending...." Haruhi said.

"Well I think our readers would like some change every once in a while." I replied.

We hopped into Akio's car and headed off. Awaiting what the host had in store for us for the next day.

___________________________
4/6/2014

Hey guys! So yea....that's part two....

Haruhi- I can't believe you gave them the script (-.-)

SSteaphen- They used their magical good looks on me.... I couldn't help myself.

Ashley- we need a new writer (-.-*)

Anyways! I wanted to thank @Hetalia_OHSHC_ for giving me some ideas for this chapter. If you guys have any ideas just let me know and I'll try my hardest to use them. :)

Peace. Love. Something about a Girl Scout.

-Lingodeer