20- Dun dun dunnnn (end part 1)

Ashley's POV

I ran around the house trying to get everything together. Ada, Haruhi, and the hosts were coming over in 20 minutes and I still haven't prepared anything! I know it's to a point where I shouldn't feel the need to prepare for them but I wanna look like a good house host okay. Gosh, sue me.

"Hey baby sis. How's it going?" Akio walked into the kitchen.

"I am armed and I am not afraid to hurt you with it!" I threw a wooden spoon at him.

"You throw like a little girl!" He grabbed the spoon and threw it back at me, causing an immense amount of pain.

"Akio! That actually hurt! Mamma! Akio hit me!" I screamed

"Akio! Stop hurting Ashley!" Mamma yelled from her bedroom.

"Pfft....whatever. I have important things to do." Akio walked off.

"Pleasuring yourself is not considered important Akio!" I yelled back.

"What does that mean? How do you pleasure yourself?" Aiji asked.

"Uhhhh....Hey look! A squirrel!" I pointed to a random object before running upstairs.

~time skip brought to you by SSteaphen hair care. Where your hair is the only care ~

"Welcome to cooking time with Ashley. Today i will be making some easy recipe I found in my moms cook book! It's a sure treat!" I said to the imaginary audience.

*ding dong the door bell has rung*

"Akio! Get the door! I'm in the middle of something!" I yelled.

"Talking to yourself while cooking is not the middle of something." Akio walked passed me as he went to the door.

"Shut up and let me finish!" I turned back to the microwave. "Here in front of me, I have a this dough that I made myself."

"Ashley, you're taking the pre made pizza crust out of the package. We see you doing it." Haruhi walked up to me.

"Excuse you, there is to be no interruptions on set."  I whacked her with my wooden spoon.

"Now after giving the dough a good slap, you're ready to add some sauce." I said as I played the bongos with my pizza crust.

I grabbed the jar and struggled opening the lid. After many attempts, which included me making a satanic offering, Akio walked up and opened the lid before sitting back down with the boys, Haruhi, and Ada. I took the jar and started to pour some sauce onto the pizza.

"You want to add just a litt-" I stared at the plate before me as the whole jar has just been emptied on to it. "....or a lot....it can be a very saucey pizza...."

"Ashley, I think it's time you stopped." Tamaki came up and patted my shoulders.

"But then how will I ever be on The Next Top Chef?" I stared down at the red mess I made. "Yea....now that I think about it, cooking isn't really my thing. Let's go watch a movie instead!"

"Not so fast. We need to plan the upcoming festival." Kyoya pushed his glasses up.

"Just do what y'all normally do, host. It'll be easy." Ada said to them.

"Well it's not that easy. We need to pick a location, a theme, what days we choose to do it, what time we choose to do it, what food we'll serve, what will we wear. There's too much to plan but not enough time." Kyoya wrote in his black journal of death.