8-Finding Aiji

(RECAP)

I started to dream about riding on a unicorn when all of a sudden, a masked blonde person swooped me off my feet. Why did that mask make him look so cute? And who was this guy? "Sweet dreams princess......" was all I understood before I was violently shaken awake.

"Whaaaat?" I asked.

"It's Aiji.....we can't find him anywhere!" Akio yelled.

"WHAT?!? MY BABY BRO IS GONE?"

I don't know where he is, but I'll find him. Who ever took him, watch out! Cause big sissy is about to cut your throat!

_______________________

Ashley's POV:

"How do you know he's gone? Maybe he went to a friends house without permission?" I suggested.

"All we saw was Aiji getting picked up in a van. Before we could stop it, they were driving away at 75 miles per hour. I'm pretty sure that's kidnapping." Akio said.

"I'll take my board and look around the neighborhood." I said whole getting up.

I grabbed my long board and placed it on the ground before hopping onto it. I pushed off and started screaming his name out loud. Where could he be?

"AIJI!!!!" I screamed over and over again.

This is getting me no where.....i need to do a group call. I pulled out my phone and went to my contacts. I tapped all the host, excluding Haruhi since she already knew, and clicked dial.

"Hello?" I heard six groggy voices.

"You guys! I need help! Aiji been kidnapped!" I said while tears streamed down my face.

"WHAT?!? WE'LL BE AT YOUR HOUSE SOON!" They all screamed in unison...well everyone except Mori and Kyoya.

As I was about to head back, I caught the sight of a white van. Maybe Aiji is in there. I quietly skated over there and peered inside the van. I saw a little boy inside. IT WAS AIJI! I look around and saw no one inside or outside so I tried opening the door. I was about to kick the door down when I felt huge hands grab my waist. I looked up and saw a big man with muscles everywhere. He was bald and had a mad face with a unibrow and mustache. He brought duck tape to my mouth and closed it shut. He then tied my arms and legs with rope and then shoved me into the van where I saw another guy and Aiji.

"Would you look at that? Another Ito! You know, half Japanese girls are very beautiful.....we could probably sell you and make lots of money! I think the boss would be ok with that." he said while cupping my chin.

"Let's get out of here before more people see us." Baldy said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~BACK AT THE ITO RESIDENT~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV:

Ring! Ring! Ring!

The doorbell chimed. Mrs. Ito ran to the doors to find all the host standing there.

"What are you boys doing here?" she asked.

"Ashie chan told us that Aiji chan was kidnapped. We came to help!" Honey said.

"That's very sweet boys! I don't know where Ashley is but Akio should be calling people right now. He should be in the office." She said before running off to continue flyer making.

"Akio? You in here?" Hikaru asked.

"Yea, I'm right here! Do you guys know where Ashley is? She won't answer her cell and now I'm getting worried." he said.