21-Dum de da dum! (End part two)

(This gif lowkey gonna be yalls reaction when you get to the end lol. If y'all are very scarred then slide into my dms and we can have a scarred friendship togetherrr)

(Ashley's POV)

My world was broken. I couldn't think. I couldn't move. I felt empty. How could he do that? I guess I really was an embarrassment to him. He wanted someone more classy. I could never be that. He wanted someone with a lot of money. I wasn't poor but I would never reach his standards. He wanted someone pretty. That pastry is ten times prettier than me. I could never be her. I can never be her.

"Ashley....Please open up..." Akio gently knocked on my door.

"It hurts too much. Just two nights ago he told me we would last. He told me how much he loved me. He told me lies!" Hot liquid fell onto my hands.

"Ashley, I know it hurts but you can't hide! This is the last day for the host club. They are all your friends too, you have to see them."

He's right. This would be the last time I saw them as a club. This is my last Host Club day. I have to go see them.

"Fine...just give me a few minutes.

~~~~ Meanwhile, at the host club~~~~~~

(3rd person)

The host were gathered around.

"I can't believe the boss made such a declaration yesterday. Especially about marrying that donut!" Hikaru grunted.

"I can't imagine how Ashley is feeling right now..." Kaoru sighed.

"Come on men, let's not stand around! It's our last day so let's make this the best day yet." Kyoya said.

Everyone stared at him.

"What?" He asked.

"You were so inspiring Kyo Chan!" Honey Senpai laughed.

"Eh...Our guests are the most important thing right now." He walked off.

"Thank you for all the work you've done Haruhi. With the requst from Miss Eclair, your quota has been met. You can quit at any time now." Kyoya informed Haruhi.

Haruhi's eyes grew wide.

Kyoya's father walked by. "When you're young, you think you have all the time in the world to do as you please. But grow up and you'll realize how much time you wasted." He said disapprovingly.

"You're wrong!" Haruhi stood up, "Kyoya senpai works as hard as he can for everyone to enjoy themselves. By entertaining everyone, we also come to feel accomplished. Is entertaining everyone really so worthless? I think that Kyoya senpai is outstanding!" She stated strongly.

His father walked away without saying anything.

~~~~~~~~ Time skip to the evening~~~~~

(Ashley's POV)

I'm in front of the doors. I can do it. All I have to do it turn the handle. But why is it so hard? I take a deep breath.

"Oh for the love of god OPEN THE DAM DOOR!" Akio pushed me aside and opened the door. "Now was that so dam hard?"

I just kinda stood there. I couldn't say anything. Akio walked in and I heard a chorus of hellos. It's my turn to walk in now. What if he's in there though? I take another deep breath and plaster a smile on my face.

"Hello everyone!" I say cheerfully. "Ah Haru! Ada! I love your dresses! Do i get to wear one too?"

"Hey Ash....you doing okay?" Haruhi walked over to me.