10-A visit from Lobelia girls

"What do you mean you never had instant coffee before?" Hikaru stated.

"Its like the main drink of the host club." Kaoru commented.

"And as manager, it would look bad if you don't drink it!" the twins said together. "Speaking of instant coffee....Haruhi, go buy us some!"

"What? Why me?" she asked.

"Because you're still our dog and plus you're the only one who knows where it is." the twins said as they start to prep Haruhi for her whatever lies ahead.

"Why can't ashley do it?" she whined.

"Because ashley actually has a talent and is putting it to good use by preparing for events where she could become famous." Hikaru said with no emotion.

"That's it, I'm out. I'll back with your stupid coffee." she said before leaving.

"The twins are a lot more open now that you're here, thank you!" A girl popped out of nowhere.

"I remember when those two never talking to anybody. I wanted to be friends but they turned me down." Another girl replied.

"Umm no prob...." Haruhi left as she slowly left in hopes to escape those "dam rich people."

~~~~~~~~time skipppp~~~~~~~

(Haruhi's POV)

I just got done shopping and was heading back to the club room when I slipped on a random banana peel. I was waiting for the ground to attack me when it never happened. Instead I felt a pair of arms holding onto me.

"A lady like you should watch where you're going." She remind me of a female Tamaki.

"Oh thanks....well I better get back to my club now...." I responded back.

"Let me come with you maiden." She said while dragging me.

We entered the host room and saw two other girls in there. They wore the same uniform as the girl that saved me. But why does it look familiar to me?

"There you are Benibara sama, we were just talking to these playboys." The youngest looking girl said.

"Look who I found, the most beautiful maiden there is! Feel her soft skin, so nice and smooth, almost like silk!" Benibara sama said.

"I don't want to be mean, but who are you guys?" Honey senpai questioned.

"WE ARE THE ZUKA CLUB!" They all said in unison.

They had a whole musical number but their uniform was just so familiar. Who have I seen wear it before? Someone I know but who? My thoughts were interrupted when Ashley walked right through the doors.

(ASHLEYS POV)

"Ok guys, I'm back! No need to cry!" I said while walking in.

"Ashley? You go here?" I head a familiar voice ask.

"Chizuru?" I questioned.

"What are you doing here?"

"I go to school here.....I love you guys and everything but why are y'all here?" I asked all three of them.

"We are here for the convention, but we stumbled upon this maiden and decided to save her from this playboy club!" Benibara sama responded.

"Are these friends of yours Ashley?" Kyoya asked me.

"Kinda. I went to school there for a year but I'm still part of there fine arts program. The chairman said that I'm like the thing that holds the two school together and why we aren't fighting." I explained to everyone.