16- Ashley turns 17!

I feel the sunlight hit my eyes. I flutter them open, only to be greeted by a pair of violet eyes.

"You're awake! I thought you died!" Tamaki smiled.

"How did you get in here? And why are you here?" I turned to the other side.

"Because," Tamaki jumped to the other side of the bed and laid next to me. "I want to be the first thing you saw when you woke up. Akio let me in earlier." He explained.

"Thanks but I'm going back to sleep." I said.

"Nooooo. Wake up!" He cried.

"Hush." I laid my head on his chest.

It seemed to shut him up. This silence is very pleasing. Plus, Tamaki is really warm. This is perfect.

"ASHLEY!" Two red heads ran into my door.

"Owwww." Hikaru rubbed his head.

"Who put the door there?" Kaoru whined.

"It's like 4 in the morning! What are you guys doing here?" I moaned.

"One, it's 9 am. Two, we love you too much." Haruhi said.

"Pluuuuuus......" Tamaki said.

They all too a deep breath in. "HAPPY HAAPY BIRTHDAY FROM ALL OF US TO YOU! WE WISH IT WAS OUR BIRTHDAY SO WE COULD PARTY TOO!"

"That was soo out of key and I can't feel my ears now, but thanks guys." I giggled.

"Haru chan! Can I put the crown on her now?" Honey senpai asked.

"Sure honey senpai." Haruhi said.

"Help me Mori." Honey said.

"Yea." Mori senpai lifted honey senpai up.

"To the birthday girl." Honey senpai placed a diamond tiara on me.

"Laugh out loud! Get out so I can change." I pointed to the door.

"That's means you too Tamaki." Akio pinched Tamaki's ear and dragged him out.

I went into my bathroom and took a quick shower. I blow dried my hair and curled it. I placed the tiara back on my head and applied makeup. I did my basic makeup. Foundation, powder, blush, cat eyes eyeliner, and just for today, false eyelashes. I went to my closet and grabbed my navy pleated skirt that came mid thigh and my white flutter sleeve tee. I put on my diamond studs and exited my room. Nobody was in the living room or the kitchen. That's odd.

"Mom?! Dad?! Other people that live in this house?! Host club?!" I repeated over and over but got no response.

"Now I'm in a sticky situation." I said to myself as I went to the fridge.

I grabbed peanut butter, honey, and bread. I started to spread honey on one slice of bread when it got stuck in the bottle. I slammed the bottle on the counter and honey bursted out, everywhere on the counter.

"Now I'm really in a sticky situation....HAHA! So funny Ashely! Wait! There's no time for jokes! I have to clean this up!" I grabbed a paper towel and laid it on top of the honey. "If I can't see it then it can't see me."

"Ok for reaaaaal. They wake me up and then leave. So rude." I whine.

Maybe they went to go buy me a horse. I hope it's a purple horse so I can name it blue. You know what, I'm going to go make myself my own birthday cake. Screw them. I don't need other humans to celebrate a day about me. I went into the kitchen and grabbed the ingredients to bake.

~~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~

(3rd person POV)

"Hey Ashley! Sorry we were gone for so long! We went to go buy-" Akio walked in.