11.1-A day with commoners

~~~~~~~~~In Tamaki's dream land(therefore it shall be Tamaki's POV)~~~~~~~~

"Kyoya? Are you sure you got the right house?" I asked my best friend.

"This is the address given by the school...." he replied.

"Do we have to go in there?" The twins complained.

"I guess I'll go knock...." I stated to the host boys.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Hello?" A voice croaked....literally.

"Haruhi?" I asked the girl cloaked in rags.

"Oh hey guys! Ashley and I were just about to have some tea leaves with water on the side. Please join us!" she replied.

"Ashley is here too?" Honey senpai asked.

"Yea, she was sleeping over last night. Would you guys like some sushi? My dad and I cut down on eating for a few weeks so we could buy enough food for ashley. Plus it was on sale so we were able to buy a lot." Haruhi replied.

Poor thing doesn't realize she is about to eat bad food. Wait.....is she about to put that in her mouth? She does know that's not fancy tuna right? HARUHI NOOO!

~~~~~~~~end of Tamaki dreamland!~~~~~~

(Tamaki's POV)

Waking up from my horrible nightmare, I rushed to get ready for school. There was no way that Haruhi lived like that! I was half way down the stairs when the head maid started to talk to me.

"Good morning master. Would you like breakfast?" she asked.

"No thank you, I don't have time for breakfast." I replied hastily.

"I can't let you leave master."

"And why is that?"

"Well.....you still have your pajama pants on."

"AGHHH!" I said while running upstairs to put on the right pants.

"Young master, I can not allow you to leave." she stated.

"And why is that?"

"It's Saturday."

"What?!?Why didn't you tell me it was Saturday?"

"One day, you'll have to manage a big company........and right now you're having trouble with the days of the week. I don't think Japan is ready for you yet."

"I need a pho-"

I couldn't finish because the old lady started to drag me away. She started to blab about teaching me something. I told the other maids to bring me a phone and I dialed Kyoya's number.

"Kyoya, I need to talk to you."

~~~~~~~Time skip(/•o•)/~~~~~~

(Ashley's POV)

"I'm so glad I got away from the boys. It's too much work just to babysit a seventeen and eight year old." I told my best friend as we strolled back from the supermarket.

"Thanks for helping me with all my work.....now we just need to do laundry and then we're done." Haruhi responded.

As we rounded the corner towards Haruhi's apartment, we saw everyone crowded around a limo. The limo looked oddly familiar. It feels like I've been in the limo been in it before.....but where.Before I could finish thinking, a blonde steps out of the limo.

"It's so big! Look at all the rooms!" Homey senpai shouted while twirling around and around.

"It's actually a commoner dwelling. Haruhi lives in one of the many sections." Kyoya stated.