Part 11:-Jimin in Korea.

As we were inside the plane, I looked outside and the view is incredibly beautiful. Though I was with my six best people in the world, this moment right now I was feeling lonely. Everyone was sleeping. To get away from thoughts, I started to listen to music. Soon sleep took me away. We landed at the Seoul airport at midnight. We went to our dorm and soon everyone, including me were in deep sleep.

Next morning, I was last one to woke up. I did my morning routine and went to living room. I found Jin bro at the kitchen making breakfast and Hoseok bro was helping him. While others sat on the sofa. Jungkook was using phone and smiling, most probably texting with someone. Taehyung was curious and

" Who are you texting with? And what so funny that you are smiling like this? " He asked.

" Ahhh.... I was texting with Dyuthi. She opened her presents and she was telling how much she got scared when I pulled a prank on her".

"And she asked about how everybody is doing" He added..
As I heard her name my neck fully stretched to listen about what he was saying. We were called to have breakfast.

After breakfast everyone decided to take rest and went to their respective rooms. I went and laid on my bed, as I was looking at the ceiling my mind drifted back to eight days. When I first saw Dyuthi...

FLASHBACK

For my own surprise, I came out of the room first after getting ready and I was entering the lobby. I paused, I wanted to move but my legs were fixed at some sparkling serious eyes. And the next moment they were wide and cared about a boy who fell in front of her...

Did I mention her?? Oh... Of course I did. Now she was checking on that little boy who fell for any wounds. She was smiling and I felt some tickling in my stomach.. Unknowingly my eyes we're fixed on her. She helped that boy and searched for his parents who were nowhere to be found.

She informed the receptionist to make a call for his parents. They came and thanked her. She now looked at her watch, by looking at her expression anyone could say that she was late for something. Next moment I saw her greeting some middle aged foreign man, and they all took their seats...

I was curious and sat two seats away from theirs. She was passing by my side and a handkerchief fell from her bag. I took it and called for her. She turned to look at me and our eyes met.

Ooooo...... That's a killing but simply pretty sparkling eyes. I was on fire I could say that she was too. She blushed a bit but soon recovered. She thanked me and told me about that. I offered my hand for a handshake and she took it...

My goodness...... They were soft as sponge. I felt like holding them forever. And she introduced herself. Then she asked me for an autograph. I was shocked but did not show it. I asked something which she was taken aback but got through it.

She became serious and to make her at ease I said I was kidding with her, we both started to laugh. But soon our laugh came to an end by a receptionist. She was about to leave and she assured me that, that our accommodation will be the best here.

I requested her presence at tomorrow's consort at the hotel. She politely said that she may not be able to be there and left. I looked at her back as she vanished inside the building.

I sat on the sofa which I had sat earlier and a smile formed on my face as I thought about her. How can someone be so beautiful inside out. Her smile, her eyes.... Wow... They were too much for me to handle. My thoughts got disconnected by Taehyung who was calling me to go to consort arranged stadium.

Our day just passed like that and we came back and slept. Next day we got up, till evening we had nothing much so we rested. In the evening our consort started. Time passed and only some songs were left to conclude our show.

I saw a figure stood by the door side and listening. I soon recognized. We ended our show, she was still there without the aware that the show has already ended. I spoke to her as she made it for tonight. She came to reality and answered me. I told her that I would introduced others to her but she refused at first and then she came along.

In the dressing room, I took her and introduced to the boys. Jungkook seemed a bit interested towards her. Namjoon asked a favour from her but she herself volunteered to take us on site seeing.

She was about to leave. I escorted her till the door and told her that she doesn't have to do all this. She just smiled and told that it's absolutely fine with her. She hooped inside her car, I stood there till her car vansihed into further road. I went inside and changed my dress and went to bed but thoughts about her started to form.

I was just thinking that how can a person be so nice and charming. I had a very cheerful feeling inside me. I was sure about what it was. The next morning I got up early and I did my routine. We all received our costume from her seceratory, we got ready. Actually I was the one to dress up first. Others were surprised to see me all dressed up. Soon we all reached the lobby. For our surprise she was right at time.

She entered the lobby and I was stunned. I just stood there simply admiring her beauty while others were complimenting her. I soon realised that I was steering at her which made her uncomfortable and I looked away to hide my hot red cheeks. We took our seats and she started to explain about the day. Soon we reached the venue. She had already informed about this. We went inside and introduced us to her best friend. The rituals started. I saw people applying a paste on the bride. When she went to apply, her friend applied her first.

Soon people started to apply on each other. We got on ourselves to she came forward to apply me then I grabbed her hand and pulled her close. Once again our eyes met . Her face started to turn red which indicated that she was blushing. She asked my permission to apply and I did the same. I wanted to get to know her more but unfortunately Jungkook and Taehyung came in between and dragged her away.

Later we clicked photos. I made sure that I was next to her. We got cleaned up ourselves, had food, got changed and left for site visiting. Rest of the drive was where she was beside Jungkook and Taehyung because they never left her side. Time passed really fast. After dinner we all came back to hotel. She was about to take her leave. I went near her ear leaning forward and said that she looked beautiful today.

Again her cheeks were turned red. But I made sure to look at her beautiful blushed face before leaving. When I went to bed I was smiling and I was in my own world right now. Next morning came so fastly. I was happy inside and it was showing on my face. Everyone was shocked to see new me.

We got dressed up and went to lobby. She entered . Ohhh.. My heart was fire. How can someone look soo beautiful in everything they wear. I was mesmerized by her. Soon we were at the venue. She went inside. She had already explained today's rituals. She shouted cheerfully at her bride to be girl.

She was so cheerful. She went to get her henna done. We were having soft drinks at the drinks corner and I found her bit uncomfortable being with someone. She soon exchanged her looks with her friend. A well build man had his hands around her shoulder.

My heart raged by seeing her uncomfortable ness. I kept my drink aside and without warning I snaked hands around her waist and pulled her closer. As she saw me, she realsed her stiff body and relaxed. She was struggling to introduce me, so without being guarded I told that guy as am her boyfriend. Soon he left. I still had my hand around her, her hand were beautifully done with my name on it. I must say that I was extremely happy to see my name on her hand.

She soon realised her mistake of carving my name on her hand but it was too late. Others came and started to laugh at us. I also met her guy best friend and I was truly jealous of him. He even called her princess. I couldn't stand him anymore. Later I saw him feeding food to her because her hands were all henna.

After sometime we left for site seeing. Later we came back to hotel. She told us that she cannot join us in the morning but will join in the evening, which made me sad. Even though it was for five days I wanted her to be with me, with us.