Part 16:- Confession

Dyuthi POV

The the entire journey from his dorm to my hotel was quite. I was looking outside and he was focused on the road, he pulled over his car at the parking lot of the hotel.

"Can I come inside? I need to talk something with you" he broke the silence between us, I simply nodded and then he followed me to my hotel room.

I unlocked the room and he came inside and closed the door. I got nervous by his action but stayed clam

" Don't go out on a date with him" he spoke ,making me turn to face him in a shocked expression because I was not expecting this from him.

"Tell me the reason why I shouldn't !! ? Jimin"I said furiously.

" Don't go out with him ,just not him" he said with more loud voice.

I was trying to be calm but not he has to rise my temper, I turned away from him to control.

"Dyuthi, go out on a date with me" his spelled out.

I was shocked and turned to face him, is he gone mad.!!

"Have you gone mad Jimin??have you lost your mind ??you like someone else Jimin. it's not me but someone else" I said . My heart was racing and I couldn't even control myself from shouting at him .

"Did I ever say who it was??you're imagining something else then what should I do?? he said looking into my eyes he pulled me closer to his chest. I did not understand a single word Jimin said.

" Leave me ,this is not right .we shouldn't do this. leave me, Jimin. " my voice slowly started to rise.

" I won't "  he said and pulled me into a kiss ,he pressed his lips against mine ,while I tried to get out of his hold but slowly he deepened the kiss , his one hand on my cheek and another around my waist without my consent.

I stopped resisting and my body got along with the flow of the kiss, we were totally immersed in each other's embrace. I realised that, I am not doing the right thing ,even if it was my last kiss with him, I wanted it.

My eyes welled up and broke down and rolled down my cheeks. He pulled back when we were out of breath and pressed our forehead together, our cheast was rising up down rythmly with each other. I was crying over the fact that I cannot have him like this.

"Why Jimin??why did you do this to me??"I asked him trying to look into his eyes.

" Dyuthi, did I do something wrong or did I hurt you ??why are you crying ??"he asked caressing my cheeks with his thumb.

" Why Jimin? why do you make my heart waver for you, when you told me that you like somebody else, I have been trying to convince myself to dissolve every kind of feeling that I have for you. I can't take this anymore ,it's been 6 months since I have started to like you and I was so excited coming here to tell you this but at last one to hear your love for someone else. Jimin, I don't mind if you are going reject me or not . I don't want to have any regrets. So, I am telling you this Jimin, that I have started to like you actually I love you" I said ,no I confessed.

I did not wanted to but I couldn't. Even if he rejects me, I would never regret confessing my feelings to him . More the thoughts went ,the more tears fell from my eyes.

I could see that he was shocked and loosened the hold.  I slowly to tried to move away but he again pulled me back into his embrace.  I was hurt and I was looking down because I couldn't look at him , he is then slowly cupped my cheeks with his both hands and lifted it up so that I could face him.

"Babe....., why would I reject you?? the person I like, no sorry the person I truly love is you, my love. " he said smiling brightly.

I was shocked to look at his face with the puppy eyes.