Part 15 - Team Date

Jimin pov:

Today I got up with lot of overly excited feeling, the reason is am going to spend the entire day with Dyuthi. Hoo sorry it's not only me but everyone. I got ready and went down to the living room. It was not yet decided that who is going to pick her up.

I wanted to pick her up. Jin bro, most shockingly Yoongi bro and Hoseok bro were already up. And they were doing something in the kitchen. I went to kitchen and poured myself a cup of coffee. I was about to finish my coffee and Jungkook came all dressed up.

I think, he's just dressed up to pick her.. But I know that I have Yoongi bro on my side and and Jungkook is surely going lose.

" Bro, am leaving" ..I said resting my empty cup inside the sink.
Everyone turned towards me with a puzzled expression..

"To where? " Hoseok bro asked me still looking puzzled.

" To pick Dyuthi from her hotel. You remember about today, right? " I asked them for assurance.

" Yes, we do remember today's plan" Jin said with his firm voice.

"No, am going to pick her " Jungkook spoke like a kid.

" Let him go, Jungkook " Yoongi bro said taking my side..

" Why? I want to go" Now Jungkook asked in more childness in his voice, trying to convince them.

" No, Jungkook it's better if he does because he was the one who introduced her to us. Just let him go, Kookie" Yoongi bro said with much firmness in his voice.

"Ok, fine" Jungkook left for his room making a baby face with disappointment.

Now I took the car keys and I was on the road, thinking how should I greet her, how I can confess or how am supposed to talk to her about all these. Just only with the thought I had reached my destination. She had already sent the room number. So, I just went straight to her room. And ring her door bell.

Dyuthi P O V

I got up early to get ,as I wanted to take my time to get ready. I just came out of the bathroom when I heard a ring on my room door. I thought it might be a room servent or someone. So, I did not bother to open door in my bathrobe. My hair was still wet and I opened the door. My eyes widened with shock.

"Hi, good morning" My body started to feel hot by hearing that sweet voice, which I longed to hear over six months. I was still standing like a dumb holding the door nob in one hand trying to get hold of myself..

" Hiiii...... " Again that voice but waving his hand back and forth trying to bring me back to reality

"Oh, hi. Ah~h~h~ good morning. Come in" I welcomed Jimin inside my room feeling nervously . I saw him smiling at my red tomato kind of face. To ease the environment....

"How are you? Sorry, I couldn't speak to you properly yesterday at the show. " I apologised.

" Hoo, am good. How are you? Don't be sorry. We were at the fault too and the show made us all tring and it was hectic " He said will makeing it up for yesterday.

"So,what are you up these days?"
I spoke as make ourselves comfortable with each other.

" Nothing much, just rehearsing, shooting, attending award shows and stuff. What about you? " He asked me.

" Same, elaborating my business, business meetings, parties and stuff. You know. Sometimes it's kind of boring but most of the time I like it" I said blowing my hair to make it dry.

"Jungkook told me that he would come at 9 to pick me up, I didn't know that you would be coming this early. Just give me some minutes, I will be done" I said now wearing my black jeans, a crop top.