Part 9:-BTS's Day Out 5

I woke up early today and went to bathroom to washup. Looking myself into the mirror mad me realize that, today is the last day with the boys. The inside me made me feel sad. I clearly don't know the reason for this confused feeling. After dressing up I went to the airport to say goodbye to Nia.

At the airport. I saw Athul and Nia.

" Hi, good morning, sleepy head" Nia greeted me with a hug.

"Hi, Good morning. Am completely awake" I justified and hugged her back.

" Are you fine? You don't look good! What's going on?" She asked me worriedly.

" You know you can always talk to me about anything Dyu" She added. She calls me Dyu as my nickname which means she is serious.

"Hmmm... Actually no. I just have this weird kind of feeling inside me which is soo confusing and uncertain. I just... You know that... It's just, I don't know what it is! " I said mumbling with my words.

" Today is the last day with the boys. And I need to pick them up before breakfast. Anyways, you'r getting late. Don't worry about me. Just go and have fun" I pushed her towards Athul, who was patiently waiting for his wife.

" You know, if you need some time to think, I appreciate it ok.
We can always talk about this when I come back. But just don't get yourself messed up. Sort it out my girl" She said and hugged me and assuring her presence. I smiled at her and let her walk through the checking gate.

"Have a great vacation. Baby girl". I shouted madly smiling at both of them and waved.

It was still early. So, I thought I would just go home, get change. I drove my car to my house. I usually like to do my personal work. Office work, meeting and appointments will be handled by my assistant. At home cleaning the house, doing laundry and most of the time cooking will be done by maid . Whenever I have free time I like to cook. So, I just send my maid home whenever I free.

It was now 6:30in the morning. I thought I would plan my day,so it will be easier. I thought, at 8 I'll leave and 8:20 I'll pickup boys, at 8:40 I'll be at Nia's parents house, after breakfast we will take off to park at 9:30. The plan looked satisfied to me.

I took shower. I put on a black body fitted jeans and a lose comfortable white t- shirt which I tuckedin in the front, tied my hair up in a bun. I kept a pair of clothes and my makeup stuff in my bag and left for the hotel. I had informed them to get everything that they needed dor the day. When I reached I found boys at the lobby.

" Hey guys, ready for the day!?" I asked them. They all nodded and said yes. Then we left for Nia's house. As we got off the vehicle and was about to enter inside, I found 2 familiar faces welcoming me warmly with a smile.

I went and hugged Nia's mom. They very nice people, very kind, down to earth and very humble people. They had been more like a parents to me when my parents left for the countryside after handovering the company to me. I always find comfort in their house. They eyes gazed towards the door where boys were standing.

" Oh, am sorry. Come in. And make yourself at home" I said to them pointing towards the large sofa. As we sat down, I introduced the boys to them. They prepared coffe and snacks. Soon, we were called to have breakfast. We all sat down at the large dining table.

" I made your favorite today" Aunt said expressingly. She knows my liking and unlikings.

" Of course, you should " I said like a boss of that house. Our food was served. We had and it was delicious as always. Again we went back and sat on the sofa. I sat next to Jungkook.

We were talking when Aunt brought some boxes in her hand. Uncle stood behind while Aunt put some haldi beside my ear and kumkum on my forehead, while she was doing this , she asked