Part 22 :- Tieing Nots.

I have been hearing from people saying that "when you marry Someone , your whole life changes". I laughed at this phrase because I never believed in this earlier. But when this whole marriage thing hit me, it did a really huge change. That is also when you marry a international guy with supporting to that when he is an super famous celebrity.

You don't happen to get language and cultural barrier in your same country. But when you are marrying a person of another you both have to learn their language, culture and tradition. I am not saying that it only happened to me but for both of us. My parents and my family became a great help in bringing this marriage into a peace while I was busy in shifting my head office to Korea.

I had lot of work to finish before I could take leave for my wedding. Our marriage was eight months apart but without a hint we were only left with four months to plan both of our wedding. When I went to Korea for my office building and renovation finalising , me and jimin went to finalize our wedding cake, venue, decoration and other little stuff.

While I went to get my wedding gown , my new 7 mums accompanied me and we brought a beautiful one. Meanwhile Jimin with his 7 dads and 6 best friends went together to buy his suit. After finishing everything in Korea, I returned back to India to finish my whole lot of work in the office. Eventually it took another two months.

Finally, I finished most of my work and started to prepare for my wedding dress. At least I had to purchase five different colour dresses and three different style sarees for different occasions. I also had to buy sarees and dhoties for my new family.
Another two months passed like a wind blow. Jimin and my new family landed in India a week before our Indian wedding.

We had our Bachelorette and spinsters party. My mehndi ceremony , and haldi ceremony , Sangeet and at the last the wedding day.

Haldi ceremony