Part 8:-BTS's Day Out 4

I knew that today is going to be awkward for both of us( if he remembers it too). I decided that I should avoid that matter because tomorrow they are gonna leave.

And I don't wanna make it complicated for both of us. We both had responsibilities to take care off. I made up my mind and left for the hotel to up pick them up.

When I reached the lobby , nobody was there. I called their manager and she told me that they are bit struggling with the costume.

Today I am wearing Royal Blue and red colour saree with golden thread work, wore some temple traditiona gold jewelry and I have a pretty long hair so, plated them normally and decorated it with some jasmin garland.

   When I reached their room, I saw them struggling with the dhotis

When I reached their room, I saw them struggling with the dhotis. I chuckled looking at them, then Jungkook noticed me.

" Oh my god, finally you are here" He said it such a way like he was desperately waiting for me. I went near him and

" Give it to me. I will help you with that" I asked him extending my hand for the end of the dhoti.

He quietly handed it to me and stood there like a statue. I did his dhoti and went to Taehyung

" Hey, we are glad that you came" He said and I smiled
" What could we have done without you today" He continued.

" You don't have to worry. Of course I would be there because I brought these" I replied and went to Jin.

" Hey, you look great today". He exclaimed his thought on me.

" Thanks, don't worry you might get kidnapped today because you look handsome in these" I too expressed with a thumbs up. I went to Hoesok

" Is that your real hair, you know it's quite long " He asked

" Yes it is. I had put lot of effort in maintaining that" I replied with smile. While I was doing Min Yoongi's

" We really did not gave much attention to that earlier. And it looks good on you" Hoeseok said.

" Ohh, that's fine it happens " I said and moved to Namjoon

" Hey, you looked pretty drunk last night. You did not seem well. You'r fine? " He said with worried look.

The last night thought suddenly flashed on my mind and Namjoon brought it back with a clap infort of my face.

" Oh am totally fine. Am sorry for last night. I had responsibility of you guys and I totally got wasted. Am so sorry" I apologized for last night.

And went to the last person who was at the end was Jimin. I got nervous by looking at his face. He was searching for my eyes which were literally on the ground.

" Hey" He said softly. I quickly glanced at his face and replied with nervousness and got engaged with doing his dhoti.

" You fine" He spoke again.