Part 13:-Solo Tour

Today am flying. Oops!! Don't think how I got wings to fly. I did not. Am going to one of my travel destination place but not to have fun but it's clearly for a business meeting. My heart was pounding with happiness. I have been smiling from a very long time that my cheeks have started hurting.

I had never been so happy in the past six months. I'm just happy and excited over everything. You must be wondering where am going.
I'M GOING TO SOUTH KOREA. My flight landed at the seoul airport in the early morning and my secretary and one of the employe from planing team is flying along with us. I couldn't even sleep.

Finally, we landed and we logged in the hotel. I quickly changed into comfortable sleeping outfit to take a quick nap. I got up at the sound of my alarm. Did my routine and wore formal suite because I have a meeting to attend.

I ordered some sandwich and an orange juice for my breakfast. I ate that and left for the meeting with my people. I have all two weeks until I get back. So, I wanted to explore korea and if possible I wanted to meet the boys. And I also wanted to meet him.

Today as usual I had meeting, negotiations with the client. Team dinners. I must say it was kind of boring when you interest is somewhere else. This particular meeting was very important because Roy group hotel is going to be build in collaboration with Singneil Seoul Hotel one of the top hotel in Korea.

During my breaks, I had been trying to reach the boys but no one is picking up or not reachable. I have also been to trying to contract their managers but nobody is responding. I felt sad. I really wanted to say them that I'm in Korea. But I think this time is not my chance. I just hope that they would call me back when they see my call.

Atleast, I wished the boys would call. You know that feeling when you are desperately waiting for that one call when you have less time to spend. You might feel like, I'm not being professional. But what to do this stupid heart doesn't agree. With the desperate feeling of waiting for that one call I went to bed.

The next day I got dressed up like always and left for the meeting. Today also I had a meeting and it was successful. The collaboration paper were signed with both companies. As for the building to build we went for site visiting for the building. Everything went well and I was happy for my another successful international business deal .

Today also I tried calling them but no response. And they did not even call me back. Before I went to bed I decided that I should explore this place by myself without any company. I went to bed with a disappointment, thinking that I would never be able to meet them.

Today was my solo tour around Korea and I wanted to cover as much as possible. I got up early to get ready. I got freshened up had my breakfast and left for the day. As I wanted to explore myself, I decided to take public transport. At the young age itself I have learnt several languages. So, now language was not a barrier for me.

Firstly, I went to explore their historical places. I took a subway and later taxi to that place. Now am standing in front of a large gate and it's called Gyeongbokgung palace which is built in 14th century Royal Palace. But now it's for tourist visiting place where they exhibit many historical artifacts and they have maintained that beautiful garden inside the palace

 But now it's for tourist visiting place where they exhibit many historical artifacts and they have maintained that beautiful garden inside the palace