Part 14:- What a Night

It's was a long and had a slit on my right leg which reached above my knee type of dress and a bit flowy, last but not least my shoes, I bought a black shoes which matched my outfit. And I was all set for the night.

       Kim soo hyun had already informed me that he would send me a car

Kim soo hyun had already informed me that he would send me a car. I got ready and went down to the lobby waiting for my drive to arrive. Soon my car arrived and after some minutes of drive I had reached the red carpet where celebrities, musicians and many others were walking through.

I open the door for myself and walked through the carpet. I did not wanted to make it through the media. So, I just passed it. Kim soo hyun was already at the aloted table and when I went inside he waved at me from his place. I went and took my seat. The show started and and the performances and award ceremony continued.

Some performance was going on and everybody was on their feet enjoying. I did not bother myself getting up but I surely was enjoying it. After that performance Soohyun called me come over to the back stage to award the next category, at first I refused but he forced me.

We were called as a sponsors of today's show. He had the winner's name and I had the award. We gave the award to the winner after the speech that person left. The host turned towards us. She first spoke to Soohyun and then me..

"Would you like to introduce yourself to the crowd please" She politely asked me. I nodded and took the mike from him and introduced myself bit hesitantly..

"Is this your first time in Korea and do you have any friends here? " She asked me an another question.

Before answering I thought for second what to answer... Then

" Yes, it's my first time here. And yes, I do have friends here but I don't want to reveal their name because I truly respect their privacy" I replied maintaining mine and their friendship as a secret.

" Are you his date for tonight? " She asked me again. I smiled and

" No, am just a business partner and this guy right by side is a bachelor and girls out there can watch out for him" I said looking into his shocked face... I couldn't hold back from smiling..

" Thank you so much for your valuable information and thank you for joining us tonight " She spoke again.

" It's my honor being here and being a part of the show. I must say Korea is a beautiful country and thank you too" I thanked and made my way out of the stage with him.

Again, the show continued. After sometime I turned around to check the hands which was tapping on my shoulder. My eyes widened and I jumped out from my seat to hug that person. I was happy, my smile came back after so long when I saw Jungkook and others.

Jungkook was the one to tap on my shoulder. I hugged him with excitement and he hugged me back with the same energy. I rubbed his back others came front to hug me...

" When did you came and why didn't you informed us?!! " Jungkook said with all the energy he had

" Honestly, I tried calling you guys and also your managers but couldn't get hold off any of you guys. So, I thought I'm the unlucky person who could even say that am here". I said with lot of disappointment...

" Ohh,, we are very sorry, we have been rehearsing restlessly and we couldn't get much time to look at our phones. Glad you came today" Jungkook said all smiling..

"Oh, that's ok, everything happens for a reason I think. I totally get that" I said rubbing his arm. We were talking and it was getting late and I started to yawn.

" I think I should probably get back to the hotel. Sleep is calling me" I said to boys.

" And if you guys are free, can we at least have a lunch or dinner together one day, if that's possible "I added with expectation to have some time with them.

" Yeah, actually tomorrow is Sunday and we are actually free. And that's completely possible " Jungkook added.

" Ohh... Really, then why don't guys pick a wonderful restaurant. Just send me the address and I will be there" I said excitedly.

" Ohh... No no restaurant, someone will pick you up tomorrow. And I'm sure you will like the food" Jin said smiling brightly. I got confused at bit by his words but let it pass.

" Then at what time, like lunch or dinner? " I asked them for conformation

" How about all three? " Suddenly Min yoongi spoke. By that I got more excited but did not show it.

" Ok, I will be ready tomorrow and am excited to spend the day with you guys. Ok, good night. See you tomorrow " I bid a good bye to them to end the night.

My drive arrived and I went back to hotel, I should probably get some sleep but am not sure if am going to get any today because of my excitement. I went to bed with some soothing music to sleep. I never thought it would be such a beautiful day.

Jimin Pov :-

I think I saw someone at the red carpet, but I was not sure. Photographers were trying to take a group picture but my eyes we're searching for that single female figure. It also may be my mind's imagination because I have been thinking about her every single day since we returned by from India.

We went inside and took our seat and the show started. I saw her again between the crowd but still not sure

" Bro, I think I saw her" I whispered in Min yoongi's ear.

" Her, who? " He looked at me confusingly..

" You must be imagining, why she would be here" He said completely ignoring me. I felt disappointed and I just made myself bust with my phone.

And after sometime I felt a continuous tap on leg and turned to see that Min yoongi's eyes were fixed on stage while tapping my leg. I looked towards the stage and there she is. Again and again I have been falling for her beauty, she looked mesmerized in that black slit dress, smiling brightly as always.

But why is she here? What is she doing here even without informing any of us? Like many questions popped. When the anchor asked about having friend, she hesitated at first but she cleverly managed it. She was with some guy, I don't know who it is but it made me curious. They went back to their seat as I watched them over.

Jungkook was getting excited by seeing her. Later, we all went to where she was seated when she saw us she got overly excited and hugged Jungkook tightly which made me feel jealous on my own band member.

She hugged each of us. We started to talk about how, why she is came here and why didn't she informed us and stuff and more. Her eyes were trying to shut themselves as she was trying to keep them open. Even though I was with her for eight days I had studied her expression and behavioral changes very firmly.

She was about to leave and we spoke about having a lunch or dinner. I wanted to spend more time together. Yoongi bro noticed it and said to that we should spend a day together by looking at me. She was happy and she agreed. I was extremely happy for what Yoongi bro did for me.

She left and show continued. I bent towards Yoongi's ears and

" Thank you so much. I am really happy today"

" You still like her. Don't you? " He asked me firmly.

" And I just wanted that smile to be in your face which was literally vanished for six months " He added

I smiled at him and squeezed his hand with happiness. After the end of the show we all went back to dorm and into our rooms.

I don't think I would get a good sleep today because I was so happy to see her again and this time I don't want to waste any time that I get to spend with her and to tell her how I feel about her.