Part 27 :- Surprise

It's been few days , since I announced to them about my pregnancy . And we have been preparing everything to exhibit our plan on a particular day. Today is that particular day, I was talking about.

I woke up and saw the beautifuly sleeping my handsome husband . I kissed his cheek and tried to get up but he pulling closer me to him. I smiled and

"Happy Birthday, my loving husband . I love you" I said cheerfully.

" thank you so much. where is my gift??" he asked like a kid asking for a candy.

I was taken back because I had brought nothing.

" sorry , I totally forgot to get one. But I will give you this" I said with a pout to convince him and kissed on his lips .

"But I want one by the end of this day . Then only I will forgive you" he said with a little convinced tone.

" Sure, I will gift you the most expensive and treasurable one , which you would never asked for" I said mischievously thinking about what I was going to give him.

I tried getting up , when he pulled me by my wrist and pressed his chest hugging my back . And encircle his hand around my stomach and chest. He then moved his hand around my stomach and felt the bump.

I prayed that he shouldn't get to know now. otherwise , my plan will be failed.

" Babe, I think you become fat these days" he said with an unsure tone.

" What did you say ?? Did you just call me fat ?? " I asked him in a serious tone glaring at him furiously but I was happy inside .

" Babe, no. that was not I was mean to say" he tried convincing me but I get up from bed and was going towards the bathroom and turned my face to him and

" Don't even think of coming near to me. I am gonna kill you." I said furiously.

Trying to hide my smile and went away with my daily chores . We were having breakfast , I knew that he would be going to company to interact with his fans in a live and decided to lie to him and said I'll be going to my company as regular.

He soon left with a baggy face . I couldn't hold back my excitement and laughter. I was not supposed to jump but I was swinging around. I called the boys to tell them that Jimin has left for the company.

Also told them to act normal , after getting ready in a beautiful navy blue dress which ended below my knees and had no sleeves covered my upper body with boat neck.
I kept my natural look only with my lip gloss and eyeliner .I finished my look and grabbed my purse and the bag which contained his surprise .

I reached his company, I got to know that his live has started. Everyone greeted me with love like they always do . Even the boys were wearing the t-shirt I give them and stood smiling widely.

After chit chatting, I decided to barge into his live, he might become shocked because I never came in between his fans and his interactions . So , I am sure he will be shocked. I am super excited to give him his gift .

" Excuse me, may I ?!!" I knocked and open the door with the bag, he turned around with the exact expression which I had imagined.

" Hey , what are you doing here ?? You said you would be in your office!!" he spoke in unsure tone.

I chuckled and

"I would be anywhere on this earth but today I wanted to give you a gift " I said happily locking eyes with him.

" Can you wait for a me outside!!? please" he whispered in my ear with the pleading face.

" No , I want to give it infront of them. I know they will be excited ." I said and turned towards the camera.