Part 3:- Hypnotism

Everything was going well in the office since morning. I went out in a lunch time to feed myself something. As I was returning I saw a welbuilt man in suit was behaving badly with one of my staff,In a corner of a hallway. I silently listened what was going on and went to them and slapped that guy. I realised that he was one of my staff.

" Who the hell are you to middle in my business? " He got exaggerated about my interference and a slap.

I immediately called Shika( my assistant) and asked her to bring that man's profile and to call the security. He was recently appointed so he did not recognize me.

" Look Mr. You are fired"

"What? Who are you to fire me? " His question popped up with anger and shock.

" For your kind information, am your boss and in my hotel I will never let anyone to get harmed or hurt by someone. Do you copy that, now get out of my sight now"...

He apologized after realizing my identity and I also made him to pay a compensation price for the lady. I always hate any kind of violence around me so I had to take action.

Then security came and took him out. After solving the problem I had a brief meeting with my staff about this kind of situation and assured that nobody will get hurt under my supervision.

Later , in the evening when I was about to get off work and I just wanted to go home and take a hot bath and some good sleep because the incident in noon had just spoiled my mood for the rest of day...

As I was walking out I heard a pleasent music and I followed it as it was hypnotised me. Then I saw Jimin playing one of my favorite song from one of their album....

I just stood there and listened to the whole consort. I did not realize when it got ended and I saw people leave the room. I was about leave and again that attractive voice from yesterday stood behind me..........

"Hi, you came!!! " He asked me surprisingly...

"Ah- I was about to get off work and I heard the music. I just couldn't resist". I replied.

" Hey, come with me I will introduced you to my band " He popped out this from nowhere at me.

" You guys must be tried, I think I should probably get going now. Maybe another time!! " I replied.

" There is no next time, I don't know when we will meet again, so come on"...
He presses over the last words and we went back stage where the other members finishing up today's performance. And there I saw the whole band, All together................