Part 7:- BTS's Day Out 3

Today is sangeet. It's a type of party, where everyone dance without hesitation. Before going to event, I had already informed the boys that I'll meet them at the event place directly without going to hotel to pick them up.
Today I'm wearing sliver silk silhouette which showed off my sexy body. I tied my hair into a bun and wore a ear piece.( if you are imagining how I looked. Here it is.)

I had already sent the suits for the boys but I have no idea about who is wearing which one and how they are looking today

I joined the sangeet after sometime of its actually starting time. Some had already started dancing for their songs. Even I had some thing for my best friend . There was alcohol and everyone had their particular drinks. Some bollywood song was playing in the background. I saw Nia

" Hi babe, you look gorgeous " I exclaimed her beauty.

"Hi babe, you look amazing tonight. I hope some handsome guy to take over you tonight" She said teasingly.

" Have you seen Sanjith. Actually tonight we have something for you" I asked.

"Ah, I think he is not here yet" She replied.

"Ok fine, I will call him later. But have you seen the boys" I asked her.

" I saw them near the pool" She said

" Ok babe, I will get to you later". I said and went to see if the boys are still there near the pool or not.

After walking for 5 mins I found them near the pool standing backward to me and I was getting furious about their looks. They all turned at once and I felt like what a view kind of feeling because they looked insanely handsome ( here is their look. Ignore the background).

I got scared by their action

I got scared by their action. Everyone's eyes wide open but Jungkook dropped his jaw and Jimin looked down scratching back of his neck and looked away. I could see his lips curling at the edge while he turned...

" Hey, there you are!! By the way you look gorgeous " Jungkook showed his excitement of seeing me.

" Hey, thank you. You guys look handsome. Some Indian girl may fall tonight. And how was your day? " I said teasing and complimenting at the same time.

" Our day was good but it would have been great if you were there with us" Jin said.

" I wish I could have but I had some important stuff to sort out " I replied with a dissatisfaction smile.

" Hey princess " I heard a voice from behind and it was Sanjith.

" Hey" We hugged each other tightly

" Don't you know we have to get back near the stage. And wait a minute....... Wow.... You look damn gorgeous babe" He expressed his excitement of my look.

"Thanks.....Yeah.... Right. Guys we are performing tonight for Nia. Please come near the stage. You guys gonna enjoy it" I said looking at them..

" Ok let's go then" Namjoon said and we all came near the stage.

Sanjith went and told the DJ to play our song next for the performance. After sometime Sanjith and I went and danced for a bollywood song which we had prepared a week ago.

All the performance of today got ended and it was time for couple dance. Nia and Athul danced so well. After some time I felt like little bit drunk. I was wandering in low light coridor in search of restroom. I got dragged inside one of the rooms by someone.

The room was little dark and little with light which I felt like it fitted for the romance. He grabbed me on my waist and put his hands around not for me to escape easily. I looked up to see who it is.

My cheeks went red and I see that it's....... Jimin. My once upon time crush when I had all the time in the world to see his videos and photo .

Without being noticed sweet smile curled up on my face. He started looking into my eyes and I too went into his deep, cute little eyes.

He slowly brought his hand on my cheeks brushing his thumb on them. Then he slowly came forward and kissed me on my lips gently. He pulled back and looked at me one more time before we went into a deep and long kiss.

He gently caressing my lips with his, his hand slowly went down from my cheek to my waist and pulled me towards his more tightly without giving a air to pass between us. I slowly put my hand around his neck.

We kissed until our lungs went out of air. Then he pressed his forehead on mine, our eyes closed just feeling the warmth of breath of both of us.

After that I passed out on his arms. When I wokeup I was on my bed. I don't remember a thing from yesterday. How I came here, who brought me? Nothing. Several questions were formed with in a minute in my mind. Thank god I was able to get up early because today is the wedding and I had to be there early. Otherwise I might get killed by Nia.

After getting shower I went down stairs to have breakfast. There the maid told me that I was carried by a boy in a bridal style and he was very handsome. I got confused. Is it Sanjith?? Bcz he is the only one who came to my mind but the maid know Sanjith. Then he is not!!! Then is any among the boys?? I was doing my makeup. When I went to apply lipstick I felt something am missing right now. I looked up myself in the mirror. My mind blank. My body started heating up.

My memory from last night just flashed up in front me.Now I remember every thing from yesterday night. What I'm going to do?? How I'm going to face that person?? What to do???