Part 30:- Delightful Coda.

Dyuthi P.O.V                      

  I have been saying this again and again. This life has given me so much me without expecting anything. I have got the beautiful family, loving husband, amazing kids and a lovely extra family with whom I can share everything. Life has been going very smooth lately and everything is completely perfect. 

Now am standing in the balcony of our bedroom , watching all the happy faces in the garden, running around with their little feet's troubling their big feet's. There is a satisfaction in life after all these and a known satisfied smile has taken over my face. I felt a warm hand coming around my waist and hugging me from behind, It doesn't surprise me much because I already know who it is- my charming husband.

" Care to share what is making you so happy , that you even forget about everything" Jimin asked me 

"Isn't that a beautiful site to see. I just love what my eyes are capturing" I replied my smile never leaving my face.

"Yes , it is . It is a incredible site to see and I want it to last for ever " Jimin said looking through the garden 

"Yes, I want that too. I will make sure to keep this family together Jimm" I replied with the completeness I was experience.

"We should be there before your little possessive man finds me being touchy with you" Jimin complained about that little man again with me and I can't help but laugh  at them.

"Yes, lets go down and join others" I said and glanced the photo frame on the bed side table which had me kissing my little girl's forehead and Jimin kissing my right side of the head, his one hand was around my shoulder and another was under our daughter's back supporting it. It was a picture taken by Jungkook at the hospital. And wonder how fast the time has passed.

Jimin and I were walking hand in hand and

"Leave her, she is mine. how many times should I tell you not to touch her" a little male voice was coming in front of us and

"Here comes my little rascal, being possessive all over you" Jimin whispered in my ears and I couldn't help but smile at their disagreements with each other touching me.

"Okay, gentlemen. Don't fight. Not on this day please. Everyone is waiting, lets go" I said and started walking ahead of them.

"We are not fighting. Its a healthy argument" I heard both of them saying in sync and followed me to the garden where everyone was waiting for us. As soon as we reached there , there was a loud cheer came from all of them.

"OOOOO, congratulations to our first couple to celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary" Taehyung cheered loudly as he could and everybody joined him.

"Thank you guys, This is such nice day that everybody came together to spend time" I thanked them all. 

It has become of the ritual in the house that everybody should spend 2 of their vacations together and nobody should miss out unless it is a serious emergency. The rule was made by me. Later we cut the cake and had our quality time with each other-playing, laughing and eating delicious food. 

And yes to everyone's surprise , me and Jimin are celebrating our 10th year anniversary. As I said earlier time just passes by and we have to get along with that. We all have our own life now. Am still the CEO of Roy groups and Jimin has started his own café business which is now all over the world along with that he also has a clothing line. When we had our daughter we adopted one German shepherd dog for our daughter and and when we had our son Park Soo Eun, we adopted another Huskey for him. Now we are a family of 6 alone.

Our kids have only 3 years difference with each other , when we had our 5th anniversary Jia was 3 year old and I just conceived with my son. Now he is 5 years old and my daughter is 8 years old. Our son is very possessive for me and he never let his father to be around me. And they always fight like kids . No matter how many times I try to tell Jimin to give up , he never does, he also goes along with our son for fighting. 

Our daughter was very decent and calm when she was born and a trouble less kid but when she started to grow up ,she is all into her father and sometimes we both fight over him. But many a times I just give up because some have to back up from this to behave maturely. Later when our son was born all this fight got reduced, by both of our kids being with their favorite parent. Sometimes with all this I feel like am taking care of 3 kids at the same time along with our dogs.   

One of the best thing is our son and Taehung's first son were born within a day apart. Me and his wife Ma joo ah had same due dates which shocked both of us. And they also had a beautiful daughter who is 4 years younger to her sibling. Since he said he wants 5 kids , I don't know if he gonna stop there or continue.

Jin and his wife both have 2 kids , a world wide beautiful daughters. They both call themselves that. They sure go along with their father every much.

Namjoon married a common girl who fell for his clumsiness, Lee aera is a beautiful home maker. He now has a daughter exactly like him -intelligent but breaks everything even without she knowing it. And his wife is now conceived with their second child, which is due in few months.

Yoongi has got married to a writer(Park eun ah) whom he met during their fan sign event, and he instantly fell in love with her. And they both have a son who is totally opposite to him. His son is energetic, creative and talented and loves playing basketball like his father.

J-Hope got settled with his girlfriend named Kim hana, she is a famous golf player. And they have a boy and a girl baby twins. His daughter is the copy of his and his son is the copy of his wife. They have the same household life us. Son fighting over his father for his mother and his daughter is possessive over her father.

Jungkook married a international actress named Elsa. Who has a great personality and beauty. They are still enjoying their married life and Jungkook says that he wants to enjoy as much time as possible with his wife. And then they would plan for their kid.

They have been great sons, brothers, husbands, fathers, uncles and much more. Though we all women have our own speciality in our fields , we never let anything came between us and we all try hard to keep our big family happy. We all sisters go for our vacations leaving our kids with their fathers, to spa treatment, shopping and basically we are girl band but only our husbands produce , direct and release music. And we just support them as much as we could. I know that we always have each others back in thick and thin.

My life feel complete with them. I could never ever have asked for more but this is a wonderful family which I never ever want to leave or give up no matter what happens.

What would have happened if I was not encountered by my Idol and then later not approached. I would have still be in India, most probably married to someone whom my parents have choose for me. But I would have missed all of this. And I always thank Jimin for bringing me into his world and for loving me unconditionally.  

 I HAD THE BEST ENCOUNTER IN MY LIFE NOT FROM A WEAPON BUT A BEAUTIFUL HEART

********************************************************************************************

Finally , I was able to complete this which I wrote with all my heart. I have never wrote this long story in my life but am grateful for giving a chance to myself to keep on writing and never giving up in the middle or changing the story line in between.

This took me almost 2 years to complete along with my studies and other stuff. 

Am heartily grateful and thankful for everyone who took their time read and appreciate my work.

Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment on how you felt about this story. Your honest opinions will help me grow in the writing area .