Part 2 :- First Meet.

As I was walking down on the Hall way, I saw a small boy running towards me. I was frightened because the halls of the hotel might be harmfull for the kids. As I thought it happened, he fell down. I helped him up and looked around, there were none to look after him.

I went to the receptionist to make an announcement for the kid and I was able find his mother. Later I thanked the receptionist and looked at my watch and realized that I was late for my meeting. It had been a hectic week for me and today was the last day so I wanted to finish it off smoothly.

" Hello, Mr. Robinson . I sincerely apologize for being late". I apologized to the person infornt of me.

" Hello, miss Dyuthi Roy. That's fine, I know it was not on purpose".he replied politely.

Then I welcomed him to the Roy Empire Hotel and asked him about his stay here. Later we spoke about the purpose of today's meeting and successfully made the collaboration between the companies.

As I was about to take my leave, I heard a voice calling me from behind, he was dashingly handsome and cute foreigner who caught my eye.

" Excuse me, I think you dropped this", wow, his voice is so attractive. For the first time our eyes met and I felt some electricity passing through my body.

I looked at the thing of mine which he was holding in his hand. It was my handkerchief.

" Oh, thank you so much. It meant a lot to me because my mother had handmade a embroidery in it".
I spoke and he suddenly offered his hand for the introduction.

" Am Park Jimin, am an artist from South Korea. I'm here with my other bandmates for the world tour. And we are called BTS". As he spoke those words my heart just dropped because I was a huge fan for this band and their music.

And I introduced myself as the CEO and offered him my visiting card. My professionalism did not agree for my excitement of seeing my idol. I had a huge crush on him at my teenage. I pretended to be calm infornt of him but actually my heart was dancing with joy.......

Then I asked about their stay him in hotel and asked for his autograph.

" Are you a fan of our band? " He asked

" I was".

" So not now!!! " He just scared me with his word and expression.

" No, it's not like that. When I was in college I had plenty of time to listen to your music, but know I have a responsibility of thousands of people on my shoulder. But I do listen. whenever I get a time for myself" I added. My explanation for his short question was long.

" I was just kidding and you took it so seriously " He said with a huge smile on his face.

We started laughing at each other for the nervousness we had in the room.

As we were immensely involved in out laughter I received a call from the receptionist that somebody is looking for me.

" I think I have to take my leave now. But I will make sure that you guys have the best accommodation here".... I said with the heavy heart because we were parting in our own ways...

" We have a small consort in the hotel, can you come to our consort tomorrow, please "... He invited me to his consort.

" Thank you for inviting me but am sorry , I don't think that I will be able to make it for tomorrow. But I wish you best of luck"... And like that with a warm handshake I took my leave.

Nobody knows what happens next in their life. Neither did I. Because after becoming a CEO I had a scheduled time for everything.

But due to several reasons I was happy today. I never had expected today's encounter nor for what was about to happen in future....