Part 4:- Meeting my idols

When I went in, I saw all my idols in one room and couldn't stop smiling. They were Kim Namjoon, Min yoongi, Kim seokjin, Jung hoseok,Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook...

" Hi, am...." When I was about to say my name jungkook came running towards me with his cute big eyes and

" Hyung who is this beautiful women ? " He asked Jimin with curiosity.

" Hi am Dyuthi and am one of your fan" I replied to Jungkook and others to break the curiosity.

" She is not only our fan but also the owner of this hotel" Jimin added.

"If you guys don't mind, can I get your autograph? " I asked with a doubt but they all gave their autograph....

" Guys if you need anything while your stay here please let me know and do not hesitate to ask me. It's my responsibility to look after you guys when you are in my country".. I added..

" They can you please help us to get a tour guide because we want to know about the Indian culture and we want to know more about India." Namjoon asked me a favor.

" Oh, in that case why don't we do like this. I'm on leave for 5 days starting from tomorrow for my best friend wedding. In the time of ceremonies you will see the Indian wedding and culture, later after finishing that I will take you to some wonderful places".
" Is that ok with you guys? " I asked them with a my eyebrows lifted up with eyes wide open.

" Don't you have to work after the function ? " Hoseok asked with curiosity..

" Oh no, I don't work when I'm on leave and it happens only when there is a emergency. So, don't worry for 5 days. Let my assistance know your dress size and I will arrange everything for you guys. Ok!!!!! ".....

" Ok, fine then if it is all planned for next 5 days ".. Everybody agreed for what I said.

" Ok, bii I will see you guys tomorrow, be ready to enjoy your holiday ".. I took my leave and Jimin came to see me out.

" You know you don't have to do that!!! " He said for the planning.

" It's ok, however I'm on leave and it's not a bother for me. Chill".....
I said a good bye and left in my car, I saw him standing at the entrance of the hotel as my car passes through the gate..........

Before going to bed I hoped for the next day to be nice and happy for all of us without any disruption....