Part 21:- Never Expected

Dyuthi POV

Today I am happy because my parents are in town and today is our company's 50 year anniversary. Everything went well and the party looks stunning .

Even though I just feel like, it's filled with lots of stupid rich people and who knows only about to show off their money but I also realise that it's also filled with my loved ones.

I haven't told anyone about my relationship in the family and I am afraid of them getting caught by a media. How much ever we took safety measures, I was still afraid.

However, today I am wearing a netted Fancy saree to the party. As ever I looked beautiful and I wanted Jimin to see me in this. I had already sent him the picture. Though the real view is much better than the reel view. Right?

The party started and actually it is going pretty well . Everyone was enjoying and party became successful . All of us were fully tired when the party ended. we all went home and had a good sleep.

In the following days I was just busy as always . Meetings ,file checking and signing and the usual office stuff. I was eagerly waiting for the month to end . I am set to meet Jimin . My tickets were already booked and I am ready to take off to Seoul.

present day

I am actually standing at the entrance of International Airport to board my flight. I would be landing at Seoul international airport tomorrow early morning and his concert time is in the evening. So, it's sure I get some time to rest before I get to meet him.

Now I checked in all the gates and I am border on the flight . Happiness has taken over me . I am all excited to be in his concern because their fandom is not a small fandom , that anyone can talk about and they are absolutely crazy over them.

I love watching them, even though I watch them from my hideout place.

I started watching a movie to kill the time and meanwhile I had my food and soon sleep took over me.

When I opened my eyes , my flight attendant was informing as about the landing . I realised that I am in Seoul , the capital city of South Korea.

I came out of the airport and took taxi to my hotel . My company's collaboration with Siegnel hotel group was a hit and our Hotel is still under construction . I want to check on it later . They always provide me with best Accommodation whenever I come to Korea and today too.

I always book a presidential suit and I checked into my suit. Took a long refreshing shower and went to bed. I woke up at the sound of my phone ringing and

" Hello, babe " beautiful voice came from other side.

" Hello, baby" I replied with a smile.

" Welcome to Korea . I am so excited to meet you tonight and remember where something nice ok, please ." he asked over.

I was bet taken back because he never had his own choice in my wearing and had let me wear anything that I wanted. He always complimented me that I look beautiful and confident in whatever I wear .

"Do you want me to expose myself to the chill night of Seoul?" I asked him teasing.

" No... I don't want you to get sick but wear something warm and comfy and beautiful. though it's a waste because everything looks beautiful. that you even wear a jute bag would look beautiful and hot when you wear" he said , see i told you he would say that.

I could feel his shyness and naughtiness with his words.

" ok , enough of complimenting me. I will see what I can do with the bag of cloth that I have brought ,ok." I replied .