Part 26 :- Secret

Time skip.

Our marriage has completed two years and three months . In the meantime , I got the best business women of the year again and I was on cloud 9 for continuously winning over last three years .I was extremely happy and my responsible is even more higher now .

But recently , I have found something which made me crazier. I had called the boys to come over to tell them. Because, I wanted their help in this and to become my crime partner in this.

I was happy , excited , overwhelmed, joyful and I don't know what were the mixed feeling I was having. I heard a knock and open the door for them . They all greeted me with a hug and I returned it . They took their seats on the couch and served them some juice. I did not wanted to waste any time,

" Guys I need to tell something to you all" my said with nervousness.

" Dyu... what is it ?? is something wrong?? please tell us , your nervousness making us worried" Yoongi asked worriedly.

When it comes to these things Yoongi is very protective towards the people he love.

" No, Yoongi. I will tell" I said.

" Dyu...what is it ?? can I take a look." Jungkook said and tried to lift the cover which I covered something inside it.

" No, not now. Until I tell you . don't open it" I said quickly and took a seat infornt of them and started speaking what was in my mind.

" So, guys. I had sent Jimin out to buy something with a huge list . Whatever I'm going to say it should be secret between us and listen carefully.OK". I said and looked at them who looked surprised.

I took a deep breath and ,

" I know that I never told you this personaly but today I want to say this...... When a girl marries a guy, her entire life frame changes. Her responsibility increases, she leaves behind everything, her parents,her home, her beloved ones everything . To make her husband parents as her parents, from his home to her, and from his beloved ones to her.

It's a huge process to a woman to make such huge adjustment to her sudden change of her life. Basically a married woman gets two families . One is her birth family and another is her marital family but in my case it's different . Jimin's parents are on a trip and my parents are thousand kilometres away.

I have a three families which makes my responsibility as a daughter and daughter- in- law or something else, which make it more than the regular one because my third family is you guys. Without you guys, I wouldn't have made it till today and I am very grateful to you guys.

I may be from a different country with different culture and religion but you guys accepted me for who I am with all the flicks and flaws. I want you to know that you guys means so much to me. I would rather die than to hurt anyone of you." I was in the edge of tears falling down my eyes and controlled it , they were watching me in a complete silence and I continued.

" As in the absence of both of my families. I want to share something important , even if in the presence of other two families. I wanted you guys to know this first. So, take off the cover" I said pointed towards the table.

Hoseok lifted and kept that aside and they were shocked to see the individual gift boxes in front of them. They opened with amusement and looked at each other in a surprise expression.

That box contains a pair of little shoes, pair of gloves and socks . Small woollen cap and a t-shirt something printed on them customly beautiful which read like

"I am your first, second,Third , fourth , fifth, and sixth Godfather "

I made the number comes in order of their seniority , they couldn't understand it at first but suddenly

"Dyu... are you??" Namjoon looked excited and surprised at the same time and I nodded as YES . of course, 148 IQ person would get it fastly,

"Really??" he asked again and I said yes and smiled at his excitement.

He was literally jumping around and came and hug me tightly which surprised me. He turned towards the boys who looked surprised , they have no idea expression on your face and

"Guys,we are going to be uncles . she is pregnant and we are going to get a niece or nephew " he said and everyone looked at me for confirmation and I said just like a whisper because a word couldn't get out of my mouth with happiness.

They all came and hug me and congratulated me

"Does Jimin know yet ??" Yoongi asked

"You guys are the first one to know. It's our little secret till I tell him . I have a plan and I need your help. please" I asked with a pout and they all agreed .

I explained my plan to them and they said that they will help me certainly . They were so excited to hear this news and I have no idea how Jimin would react because I was planning which he would never expect in his life.