Part 17:- Love is in the Air

Dyuthi POV

I got up early, feeling all excited, happy and loved. The thought just popped that today is the first day of our relationship.

I got freshned up while my breakfast arrived, I even got dressed up. I was all excited over meeting him after our last night confession. I had my breakfast and went down stairs to find my drive was already here, while Jimin had sent me.

I took my ride and we straight to the stadium. The driver parked thae car and he led me to the back stage, where everyone was present. While coming on the way, I had brought coffe and snacks for everyone. I saw the boys,

"Good morning" I greeted them with all the smile I had. Everyone turned towards me with a shock.

"Hii.... Dyuthi" A cheerful voice came to me with his big smile, it was Jungkook.

" How come you are here? " Hoseok asked still in a shocked state.

" Ah~h~h... That's because " I was  struggling how to answer and what to answer. Then a voice came behind me.

" I invited her here" Jimin said briefly looking into my eyes and turned towards them. I blushed and was trying to hide it.

" Yes, because he was sorry that he couldn't show me around the city and he wanted me to spend some time with you guys, before I leave for India " I said thinking for reason for my presence so that they can agree.

" And if you guys don't want me around, that's ok, no problem. I will just go back" I added expecting not anyone to say "yes".

" No", they said in a unison which made us laugh altogether.
Ohh its such a nice to see the altogether soo happy.

" I have brought some drinks and snacks for all. Hope you enjoy it" I said pointing towards the bag which I had in my hand.

They all had their drinks and sncaks and we were talking, then their manager came to announce that thru should be on stage in 5 minutes. They were all get going out of the room, when Jimin put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I was blushing and shyness took over ina fraction of see.

"Jim, what are you doing? Leave me, someone will come, Jimin" I said looking around trying to get out of his hold.

" Then call be baby" He demanded, smirking at me.

" Jimin!! No, go Jimin" I sadi still trying my best to get out of his hold.

" Look, someone will try to find me, if am late. So, say it fast and I will go" Jimin said still not leaving me.

" Jiminnnnnn........ " I said pleasing.

" Just one word babe, just say it " He said now slowly moving his finger around my waist.

I started moving little by the shiver that was cousing by his touch. They I heard Taehyung voice from far who is searching for his soulmate.

" Tae is coming, if he gets to know, then everyone does, Dyu. Just say it" He demanded without backing out. I looked around and

" Babe, please go" I said shyly smiling. And then he left giving me some creepy smile which showed that he won in this.

I was left alone in the room all smiling by myself. Then one of their stuff came in and told me that I can watch there rehearsal from the back stage.

I went and stood between those stage walls which create the gap between front stage and backstage , I was watching them perform in synchronisation.

They looked so good together, I just love the fact that, they had been together all these year,even though they had their flix and floss. Even though I am dating Jimin now, I also respected them and loved them all equally.