Part 25:- Our Time.

Time skip.

Its been 10 months, since our marriage. Life has been like a clam sea. Even though we fight with other now and there, they have never been serious.

It was just like some stupid stray dog fight. We both feel like we know everything about each other but we always find something to explore. It never been a day where we both never fail to surprise eachother with ourselves.

He is more childish, loving and caring sometimes even a tantrums would come out from him. Where as i feel like, I have been taking care and looking after a innocent naughty child's mother.

Like every couples relationship in the world's, our's was also one in them. We both know that we complete eachother. That's how our marrital life had been so far. Even I got to know much more about the boys in these months.

They love me like am their sister and not as sister-in -law. Jin always try to learn something new from my Indian cooking recipes and love to make those experiments on the others.

Jungkook and Taehyung love my cooking, whenever they get bored by their food , they always barge in to our house. To whom I always open the door wholeheartedly. I never let Namjoon near the kitchen, because last time I let him to help me and he was nearly setting the kitchen on fire with his destruction power.

Yoongi loves sleeping but he is the most decent and very helpful guy among the boys because of his laziness. Where Hoseok is like a warm sun who looks after everyone when they are in their mad World.

I should honesty say that I love their relationship as brothers. We spent alot of time together. We had went on a vacation. They are the ambassadors for some of our products. I sometime vist their dorm or company to give them food and refreshments whenever I get time.

Today too , I got some more lunch time and decided to meet. Jimin has been staying out because of their new album and everyone has been stressed out. So, I decided to give them a visit. I got out of my car and went straightly to their recording room but couldn't find them.

One of the staff informed me that, they are in their practice room because they finished recording. So, I went there and stood by the door, make sure not to disturb them. They finaly finished and looked exhausted.

I knocked on the door and everyone's attention turned on me. I smiled and entered with the bags and Jimin's manager came forward to help. I gave him a bag and

" I have brought some food and refreshments for the staff too. Please feel free to share it among yourselves" I smiled and handed the bag and turned towards the boys,

" Hii... Guys, how are you all doing?" Jimin came forward to give me a hug and kissed my forehead and whispered

" Hi babe" in my ear which I returned.

" Hey. Dyu ,we are all good but tired. What brings you here?" Taehyung spoke and gave me a side hug.

" Why ? Shouldn't I come?? Anyway I came here to meet you all?" I asked in a bit of seriousness to tease them.

" Hey, you are always welcomed here whenever you want. Don't mind that crackhead. His nuts are loose due too much of practice" Yoongi said and gave me a side hug.

I smiled because what he said about Taehyung. The rest all greeted me with a side hug and they all reek of their sweat smell but I loved it because that's their hard work and makes them and their fans happy.

" Hey sis, give us food now. We are all starving". Jungkook said and started checking the food bag.

" Ok, go and wash your hands and face , I will set the plate " I said with a smile in a authoritative way and they all obeyed that.

I set the plate for all of them waited patiently for them. They all came and sat around. I served them some freshly cooked cumin rice and chicken curry. I know about their diet to keep their body in good shape but I want them to eat healthy.

Even though Jungkook loves my chicken curry , he won't eat much because of his diet. So, keeping it in my mind . I brought some freshly chopped mixed vegetable salad.

" Wow, you brought my favourite" Jungkook exclaimed with happiness but soon his face fell because he thought about his diet.

" Yes, your favourite. But to maintain your diet, I have also brought this salad" I showed him the box and his face lit up which made me feel satisfied for what I was doing.

" I knew that you are the best sister in the world" he said with a pout and started eating.

" Why are you not eating with us?" Jimin asked me concern because he never likes whenever I skip my meal.

" I had it at home. My stomach is full" I replied reassuring that I had.

" If you had eaten then that's good" he said and went back to eat.

Rest of the lunch was silent. I knew that they were all hunger. Because they only eat in silence when they are hunger and tried. They all finished and gave the plates back after washing them.

I tiedy up the table and I kept a huge container with a energy drink in it. I packed my bag.

" Guys, I specially mad it for you because I knew that you all run out of energy" I said before I could continue

" What is it babe?" Jimin asked with curiosity. And every one eyes was on me.

" It's a multi cereal drink, boiled with water and mixed with milk. I don't want you guys to have something containes preservatives and unhealthy. This is good for you health and keeps you hunger free for few hours. It also helps in your diet ,so don't worry. I made a lot of it so drink it whenever you need energy ok" I said with a smile.

"Dyu... You didn't have to do all these for us. You brought us food , that was more enough for us" Hoseok said with a sad look on his face.

" Hopieee, can't I do this much for my brothers and my husband who loves them more than anything" I said with pout.

" No, Dyu.. you can do anything you love to do. Don't feel sad .ok" Hoseok said with a smile and everyone nodded with a smile.

" Ok, I will get going. Make sure to finish this. And please feel free to ask if you want that next time. Don't hesitate.Ok" I said in a authoritative voice to make them understand about their relationship with me.

I kissed Jimin and whispered ' love you' and was about to open the door when I remembered something. I turned my head back to Jimin and

" You short term memory loss person, don't forget to bring that container back home. If you don't then I'll shape you like that container" I said in a warning tone. He looked at me and said

" Aye captain" looking down with a salute. I chuckled and

" Bye guys. Meet you soon." I bid a bye to them and went to my office to complete my rest of the days work.

My work is the most important big one because that hold the blood, sweat and tears of my workers . But meeting the boys is also the best thing for me in my life. They are so full of life . I'm happy that am also a part of their life. I feel like life has been so pleasant with me..