Part 5:- BTS's day out 1

Today I got up early because I had to attend by best friend haldi ceremony. I got dressed up in yellow lehenga with jumkas and bangles and tied half of my hair and left the rest to fall behind my back. ( if you are imagining how I look, here is for you. Ignore the face and hair)

      I remembered from yesterday that i have to take my idols out today

I remembered from yesterday that i have to take my idols out today . I had already sent the costumes for them which they needed for today's ceremony. And I left for the day to enjoy.

When I reached the hotel lobby, all boys were already dressed in yellow kurta and white pants and were ready for the day.

" Hi guys, you all look so good in Indian attire " I exclaimed for my dress selection.

" You look beautiful I mean i never knew that woman in India are soo beautiful in traditional attire. And thanks for the dress by the way. These are really good and I liked it ".. Jungkook expressed his excitement.

" Thank you so much,am glad that you liked it. I will tell you the reason why we are wearing yellow today when we get to vehicle, let's not waste much time, let's get going"...... I said & we left the hotel.

We reached our vehicle and we settled down....

" So, as we are settled, please tell us the reason for wearing yellow today".... Taehyung asked with much curiosity and all nodded..

" Ok, earlier Indian wedding used to take months for preparations but know we reduced for week or so. And only on main ceremonies where people are invited are for 5 days for which am taking you guys"... I was explaining and

" Why it has reduced know?? ".. Hoeseok asked out of curiosity.

" Because earlier families used to be together, they used to be so large and they loved doing preparations all together. But know family have become small & the wedding planners do all the work.. So it has reduced for only main events ".. I cleared his curiosity & I continued...

" Today is Haldi ceremony, where people will apply termuric paste on the groom and the bride. It's said that turmuric has antibacterial components and it's good for your skin also. And after ceremony they will be bathed in water. It's not that you have to wear yellow dress on this day, it's because friend have planned a theme for today. Turmuric is in yellow colour, so for that we are wearing yellow today".. I said and as we were going we talked about lost of things and I explained about Indian tradition and the festivals.

" Then when are you going to get married Dyuthi?? " Namjoon asked

" I don't know!! I have not thought about it yet! "I replied and with a smile

" Then what kind of man you are searching for ? " Jin questioned me for the first time...

" The person who makes me happy and who support my work because sometime I may not be able to give time for him and to the family" I said

" And I have not told you about the next 4 days which I will tell on their respective days, ok!! " As I finished our vehicle stopped at the entrance of the ceremonial place.

We went inside and saw my best friend "Nia" The bride who is about to fly to a foreign country with her groom after the wedding.

I went and hugged her tightly and congratulated her. I asked her apologize for bringing uninvited guested and she said that ' the more people the more celebration '. We laughed. I look around for the boys and called them to introduce.

Later we applied haldi on the bride and we also had on ourselves. And I also made sure that they also had all these experience. Me and my desi friends went and applied some haldi on them . At first they hesitated but then they all got mingled and played altogether. During the time I observed that since morning Jimin had eye on me like it was a gentle look up on me.

Then I went to apply some on Jimin and suddenly he grabed my hand and pulled me closer and our eyed locked. I felt some tickling inside my stomach.....

" Can I" I asked

" Yes, but I will too" He replied.

I applied , when we were immersed in our own eyes Jungkook and Taehyung came and applied some on me and on him too. We got distracted.

We clicked some photos together as for the memory of attending the ceremony. After washing up we all went to have food and I told them to get changed so, that we can go for site seeing...

I bid a good bye to my friend and we left in the afternoon.. We went to many places like temples, musuem and etc. We went to a good place to have good Indian food. They were all happy. They all complimented the food and we left for the hotel where they stayed to get some sleep.

And also to be prepared for the next day which was mehendhi. We were at hotel lobby and Jimin came close to my ear and whispered

" I envy the boys around you, good night beautiful "... As he said our eyes locked and I felt speechless after hearing what he said. They all went in and I went home with my face turned red..