Part 1 - Introduction

Author note:-

Hello, my dear readers,

Before reading the introduction, I would like to express my greatest gratitude towards you all who took their meaningful time to read my story.

Am a huge fan of BTS💜, who doesn't know who are BTS? Let me tell you they are the biggest boyband in world and they are from South Korea. Where they convey various meaningful messages through their music to the world to help people.

Because this story is a fan fiction about them, I have used many Korean locations name and names of the individuals. Which might be bit difficult to read and pronounce for the first timer. Think it as a new exploring idea into a another part of the world through the reading. Am explaining this because my most of the readers will be Indian's, who might not be a big fan of kpop and kdrama.

But in my opinion exploring new things and acquiring knowledge is a part of our life. So please do read this story to the end without feeling offended. I have also gave much more importance to the Indian culture for the international readers to gain knowledge about Indian culture. It's a two way knowledge exchange 😁

Please don't forget to vote and leave your honest reviews about the story. I think that there is always a room for improvisation, through your honest reviews. I will be able to write better stories in the future.

Thank you all
Sincere gratitude
Vaibhavi ☺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dyuthi POV

My life was all planned. And I took my life occording to the plan that I made for myself. I never thought of changing it. Since I was in my teenage, due to the influence of social media and my friends, I became a fan of k-pop and k-drama. But not in once thought that my life would turn out in a way of some korean drama.

Hi, am Dyuthi Roy. Am a CEO of a well known business firm The Roy Group. Thanks to my father and my grandfather who made most of the things easy for me. I was not the only the heir of the group , it happened because my brother wanted to fulfil his dream as a artist. It was passed down to me. Other than financial company we also have hotel line and medical and educational line. Because of these I had too much of responsibility on my shoulders. All this was perplanned for me.

But never thought about falling for him soo deeply without a plan.