Part 6 :- BTS's day out 2

As per today I was still sobering up with Jimin's behavior from yesterday. I got ready in a simple dark green sleeveless panjabi patiala with a necklace, earhanging and bangles.(imagine it with brade and accessories, sleeveless and backless).

I tied my hair into a loose plate and left it to to the right side of my shoulder leaving my deep back to expose

I tied my hair into a loose plate and left it to to the right side of my shoulder leaving my deep back to expose. I went to hotel and saw only 6 members. Jimin and I locked eyes for a second and I looked away bcz it felt awkard...

" Hello guys, you guys had a good sleep? And where is Jungkook? " I asked them for the missing body.

" He is bit late, don't worry he will join us ". Namjoon replied

" Ok. then let's wait for him in the vehicle " We left where the car was parked.

When I entered the van I heard a blast of Baloon and

" Ahh....... Hey, you scared the hell out of me" I saw Jungkook and said with a shock of that he pulled a prank on me.

He started laughing and rest joined him.

" Guys you knew about this!!!! "I asked Raising my eyebrows up on them.

" Yes, but sorry we didn't know that you would get so scared " Min yoongi replied.

"Yeah, he is like that if he gets too comfortable with the person around him, it means he likes that person genuinely and tries to be childish around that person".. Hoeseok told

" Am sorry " He asked me with his cute little eyes blinking and held my hand.

" It's ok, am fine. If you are soo comfortable with me, you can do other things but not prank ok. Because when I get scared I may beat that person and I don't want to beat you"... I smiled at his baby expression and tapped his hand which was on me.

" Ok, enough guys, let's get seated" Jimin shruged both of us and went in and took the seat..

Jungkook and I sat together. Then Taehyung asked

" What are we doing today? "

"Ah, today we are attending mehndi ceremony, it's applied on hand with some designs. It's said that it brings good luck, health and prosperity as the bride makes her journey on to marriage" I explained.

" So, it's only for the bride? " Hoeseok asked.

" No, women who are interested in that can also get it done, there is no restriction for boys and girls. If you guys want you can also get it in your hands, it looks soo amazing after it dries and when it is removed"... I explain with excitement...

" Are you going to have it? " Jungkook asked

" Yes, of course. I love getting henna done on my hands" I replied.

We reached the place, when we went inside Nia was already finished her henna on one side of her hand. She waved as she saw me from far. And I saw 'Athul' standing next to me. We exchanged hugges and greetings and

" Guys look who is here the groom to be " I shouted form where I was standing and pointed at him. Everyone cheered for his entry.

I went to get my henna done and after some time I felt a hand around my shoulder, I startled and turned to look who is it, and for my unfortunate he is Nikil, one of Nia's cousin & he has been hitting on me from a long time. I never gave him a chance bcz he is a complete jerk.

He was talking unstoppably and I couldn't resist it anymore. I looked for Nia and we exchanged some looks being uncomfortable around him. She couldn't help. Not her fault.

After some minutes I felt another hand around my waist and it was Jimin.

" Hey beautiful, did you get your hands done? " He asked I felt relieved by his presence but at the same time his grip on my waist became tighter and I felt my cheeks burning up.

" Hey, where had you gone for so long? " I just mad it up so I could get rid of Nikil.

" Nikil, this is Jimin. My............. " I hesitated for a second about what to say

" Her boyfriend " Jimin said and I looked at him with my eyeswide open.

" Yeah, yeah. He is my boyfriend. Excuse me can you carve his name on my hand please " I asked the henna designer to show Nikil that we are serious about each other. He got irritated and left.

" Hey, thanks by the way, I just cannot stand him anymore. He tries to flirt with me whenever he sees me. Thanks again for saving " I smiled at him.

" That's nothing, I saw you getting uncomfortable with him. So, I thought I should intrept between you and him". He said looking right into my eyes. I slightly blused and looked away.

My both hands were done, when I turned to leave I saw Sanjith( my childhood best friend and Nia's too, he comes till the end of the wedding and may come in between).

" Hey Sanju" I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.

" Hey princess, how are you doing? Oooo........I see you have done with henna on your hands, whose name on it? " He asked Mischievously teasing me.

" None, of course. I don't have anyone to carve it one " I replied bit irritated. And he left as he was called by someone.

" What are you guys talking about? " Taehyung came from behind asking me.

" Oh, it's nothing. Something stupid. It's said that, the name carved in your hand by henna and the colour the brighter comes, the more that person loves you. He's just teasing me, never mind him".. I told.

Then the designer called me and said that she actually wrote Jimin name on my hand. My mind went blank bcz I always wanted the name of my love to be carved but it had happened to be Jimin's , instead of my so called non- existing love. After hearing that except Jimin all BE's members started laughing making us both uncomfortable.

" Ok fine guys, it has already happened. Nothing can be done now. Am starving, let's go and have some food ". I said with a slight of dissatisfaction.

" How are you going to eat?? Your hand's are full? " Jungkook aksed with concern.

" Ohh, I forgot. I think I have no choice to ask Sanju to feed me"
I said and started searching for Sanju. After finding him I asked him to feed me. As he was feeding I saw Jimin in a corner staring at me with his killing eyes. After looking at him for few seconds I looked away. After some time we left for site seeing. Where I constantly felt like some eye on me. After dinner we went to hotel and Taehyung asked..

" Who was that guy back there who was feeding you? ".. Taehyung asked

" Oh. He is my childhood best friend,.Sanjith. We literally grow up together. So, we have a special bond with each other. Why? " I said raising my eyebrows on him.

" Ah, that's how it is. You both seemed pretty much close. So, just out of curiosity " He replied with a smile.

" What's tomorrow's plan? " Jin asked.

" Ah, tomorrow you guys need to look dashingly handsome, don't worry I will send you the costumes. But tomorrow is a night event. So, you guys can roam around the town in the day time, ok" I said...

" Why? Are you not going to there with us in the day time? " Jungkook asked with a little pout on his face.

" Unfortunately no, I have some work to do. So, I will join you guys in the evening "

" Ok, guys see you tomorrow. Remember to look handsome "...... I smiled at as we were parting.

Jimin did not spoke to me like he did yesterday. I was little upset. I was feeling anxious bcz the days of being together is getting shorter. I know that I have no choice bcz they don't belong here with me. I hope it to happen...