Chapter 3

Y/n PoV
"I'm not coming anywhere with you!" I screamed. I got up and used all of my strength to push him back as he stumbled against the furniture behind him, causing him to fall.

However, that didn't seem to hold him off for long, it just angered him more. I looked over to Jay, but he wasn't there anymore. He was gone, and so was the other armed guy with him.

Could they have taken him? This is all my fault. He's in danger because of me. My eyes welled up with tears of guilt and regret.

The guy caught me off guard, and held a drugged napkin against my nose, suffocating me before everything turned black...

Jungkook PoV
"Jungkook her location is changing! Here." Namjoon placed the laptop near the windscreen, so I could keep an eye on y/n's location.

She called me, and I heard an unfamiliar voice speaking to her. All I know is that she is in danger and I need to save her.

I increased my speed, wanting to get there fast, however it was almost impossible to get there on time as they were already an hour away from us.

                          Y/n PoV
Waking up, I found myself tightly tied to a chair, the blood circulation around my body slowing down.

I tried getting myself untied, trying all the techniques I learnt but it all went down the drain as I wasn't as strong as I was before.

This didn't stop me though, I tried everything I could, until the door busted open.

"Jay!" I exclaimed in joy, shaking my trapped arms and feet.

                          Jay PoV
I walked into the room where my beloved best friend was. She looked at me as if I was supposed to save her.

Slightly smirking at her helpless state, I reached out for the knife in the back of my pocket. No one will stop me from taking my revenge today...

I grabbed the knife, but before I could take it out I received a call. I ran out the room, leaving y/n confused. "Boss, Jeon is here and he's with his 6 men. There's only 4 of us. We're outnumbered."

"FUCK!" I kicked the nearest thing to me. "How did they get here." I said through gritted teeth. They've ruined my plan. I won't spare them! If I were you, I'd start sleeping with one eye open tonight."  

I rushed back into the room, to pretend to save y/n.

                     Jungkook PoV
Me and the boys easily handled the 3 guards upfront. I busted into the building, searching for y/n.

"Y/n!" I screamed everywhere, looking in every room. "Jungkook she's in here!" I heard Taehyung yell.

My legs instantly made a run for where Taehyung was. Entering the room, I saw Jay holding y/n from both of her shoulders for support.

I pushed him away, grabbing him by his collar. "I know you must've done something. What the fuck is your problem!?" I screamed, throwing a punch at him.

I balled my hands into another fist, but was instantly held back. "Why are you hitting him!? He saved me!" Y/n screamed.

I let Jay go, shooting him a glare before turning to y/n. "Are you okay?" I grabbed her arms, observing her to look for any injuries. She lightly chuckled. "I'm okay."

This is so short and shitty I'm sorry