Chapter 26

"Tae please help me I'll be your best friend forever PLEASE!" I screamed, jumping onto him like my life depended on it.

I couldn't see any of the other boys anywhere, so I'm guessing they either went shopping or home.

Jungkook came running out a few seconds later as I hid behind Taehyung. "Come fight me hoe." Taehyung said, standing up and holding his fists up to his face.

"It on." Jungkook chuckled, running to Taehyung. As he got closer, he picked up his speed, so he crashed into Taehyung, the both of them falling on top of me.

I screamed, trying to get the two big babies off of me as they were fighting.

"YOUR LITERALLY WRESTLING ON TOP OF ME I CANT BREATHE!" I screamed, and that's when I saw JungMi running down the stairs.

"JUNGMI-AH PLEA-PLEASE HELP UNNIE." I panted as I was getting squashed between the two.

JungMi came, giggling uncontrollably before jumping on top of the boys. "That's not helping!" I whined. Now all 3 were wrestling while I was gasping for air.

I had no choice but to kick Jungkook in the balls, which made him instantly get off Taehyung. JungMi was on Jungkook's back from the wrestling as she confusingly watched her brother groan in pain.

Taehyung's eyes met mine as he was on top of me, and for some reason I felt lost in them. I stared into them, admiring his beautifully defined features as he stared at me back before I heard Jungkook clear his throat.

I pushed Taehyung off of me, getting up and dusting myself before I speed walked to the kitchen, my face turning as red as a tomato.

                    Jungkook PoV
"What was that?" I said, holding JungMi's legs that were wrapped around my waist as her arms were around my neck since I was giving her a piggyback ride.

"N-nothing." Taehyung stuttered, his face turning red.

"Don't get me wrong. I trust you the most so I don't mind if anything happens between you two. Just don't hurt her or you'll be dead." I said, sitting down next to him, as JungMi sat on my lap.

Her face snuggled in my chest and her small arms around my waist, her legs on the either side of me as she was falling asleep. I held her small body close to me, kissing the top of my head.

"I think you've hurt her the most Jeon." Taehyung cackled. I just glared at him. I couldn't say much because he was right.

"Food!" Y/n yelled. I was about to wake JungMi up when I felt her rapidly jump off of me and run towards the dining room. Me and Taehyung burst out into laughter as we followed her.

We all sat down to eat, Y/n and Taehyung opposite each other. I was sat next to Tae and JungMi was sat next to y/n.

"I'm thinking of going to university to do medicine. I want to become a doctor." Taehyung spoke.

"Yay! Tae Oppa when you be a doctor can you cure me?" JungMi said, stuffing her mouth.

"Cure you? Are you ill my baby?" Taehyung replied.

"You can help me! So I don't do sick again and so I don't always fall asleep. I can't play with y/nie or googie Oppa a lot because I'm always sleeping." She sulked.

To say she was only 4/5, she was very smart for her age. She obviously got it from her brother.

"JungMi I promise you will be fine and healthy again very soon." Y/n said, pinching her cheek.

JungMi smiled, stuffing her mouth again. "This is so good!"

Next chapter is the last🥺🥺