Chapter 7

Jungkook PoV
It was currently 3pm, time for Jung-Mi's nap. We played with her all day and she got really exhausted.

I was on the left side of the bed, Jung-Mi in the middle and y/n on the right.

I glanced over at y/n and saw her sleeping too, her arm over Jung-Mi. She must be very exhausted too. We both have never left Jung-Mi's side since she came.

I lifted myself up to look at my two sisters, my head on my hand, using my elbow for support.

We all looked so similar. Our sparkly doe eyes, our bunny smiles, and our small habits like scrunching our noses, sleeping with our mouth slightly parted open etc...

Seeing them so peaceful like this made me feel even more protective over them. I now have two sisters to love and cherish forever. And i now have two sisters to protect.

The whole mafia thing began to scare me. The threat it brings to them both. Y/n may be used to it but Jung-Mi? She's only 4. She can get severely traumatised by this stuff.

I couldn't just simply quit the mafia world either. I have to win it. It's my parents wish. This is the only way I'll be able to get free. I thought I had won it and got it over with but after y/n was taken that day at the restaurant, it's made me think whether it really is over or not...

My heart dropped at the thought of harm coming towards my sisters. It's my job to protect them. What if I fail? What if I'm not a good enough brother? All these thoughts came into my mind.

Guilt gradually creeped in when I glanced at y/n's peaceful face.

The way I had her locked up most of her life. I never enjoyed doing it, but it was the only way I could save her, until she became a mafia.

I don't know what to do now, where to go from here. I still suspect Jay and I need him to stop seeing y/n. I walked out of the room and called the boys.

They don't know about anything yet. It's only been two weeks, and I told them not to disturb me at all. I even told the maids, cleaners, servants, chefs, everyone to go on a leave. I wanted to spend time with my family.
-
The boys arrived and now we were all sat in the meeting room. I told them everything. There wasn't much they could do other than sit and listen.

"We need to get this over with ASAP. I don't want our new enemies to find out about Jung-Mi at all. And I want to keep y/n away from this too. I'll keep them locked here if I have to." I sighed, rubbing my face.

"Will y/n be okay? The only thing she has been worried about is being locked up again." Namjoon spoke, and the boys agreed.

"She'll understand." I convinced them...however I wasn't so convinced myself...

Cringy or cute? HABSJBD I THINK BOTH