Chapter 9

I made my way downstairs to the living room where Jung-Mi was watching TV and Jungkook was making dinner as all the workers were on leave.

"Smells nice." I said, walking into the kitchen. He smiled, focusing back onto the food.

"Remember that day...when you asked if Jay did anything unusual or anything?" I blurted. His head shot up and his eyes met mine.

"I don't know if this is suspicious or not but he first came into the room, and I was so happy he was here to help me but he didn't run over to me. He reached out behind him while smiling at me before he got a phone call and then he rushed out. I didn't know what to take from that. Please don't be mad at me for not telling you earlier."

I sighed. It felt good knowing that a burden was lifted off my shoulders.

"If you told me that day we would've gotten way more information now...but I guess it's better late than never. Is there anything else?" He asked.

"No I don't think s- oh wait! I asked him if he was okay after you punched him and he said something like he still needs to get his revenge?? I'm sure he was only joking though haha." I laughed it off as I didn't want him to overthink about it too much.

"Unnie look at this on TV!" Jung-Mi squealed as I chuckled and ran over to her.

                   Jungkook PoV
That son of a bitch. I knew he was up to something. I quickly rang Namjoon Hyung and told him everything.

"We'll look into it." He said before hanging up. I sighed, hoping for all of this to be over soon.
-
"Guys come and eat dinner!" I called them from the dining room, placing down the dishes.

"We rarely get to eat what you cook. I've been making most of the food for the past two weeks so I'm going to enjoy this as much as I can!"

"Oppa this is so yummy!" Jung-Mi exclaimed.

"Of course it is, I made it." I said proudly. "Unnie's food is better though." I looked up, my eyes wide as I look betrayed.

I began to chase her as she ran away from me. "Ya! Come back and eat!

-
Next Morning
Y/n PoV
I was currently in the living room watching tv with Jungkook and JungMi when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and saw Jay. "Hello!" I hugged him. I brought him into the living room, and his eyes immediately landed on my sister.

"Hello Jung-mi! Your cute aren't you. Y/n your sister looks just like you!" He cooed, pinching her cheeks. My eyes widened as me and Jungkook looked at each other.

Jungkook quickly pulled me out of the room and dragged me to the kitchen. "Did you tell him about Jung-mi? I told you! No one should know!" He said aggressively.

"Are you stupid!? Cant you tell I'm confused too! I didn't tell him anything!" I said back.

Jungkook ran to the living room, grabbing Jay by his collar. I quickly went and broke Jay away from Jungkook's grip. "Not in front of her." I said glancing at Jung-mi.

"Jung mi baby let's go play with your dolls." I took her upstairs as she continued to look at Jungkook, probably confused.

Jungkook PoV
I sent death glares at Jay, as he gulped a little.

"Who are you and what do you wa-" I got interrupted by the doorbell.

I groaned, glaring at Jay before opening the door. "Jungkook we need to talk to you. ASAP."

I lead the boys to the meeting room, but before I sat down I remembered about Jay. I ran to the living room to find that he isn't there anymore. "Fuck!" I kicked the furniture.

I went back to the meeting room and began ranting.

"That Jay I swear he's pissing me off. He's definitely suspicious. He knew about Jung-Mi and no one told him. I'm telling you he's-"

"Jay is the cousin of Park Jimin." Namjoon interrupted.

My head spun around so fast I felt my neck snap. "What!?"