Chapter 13

Jungkook PoV
Y/n found Jay's entire plan. She sent us pictures of everything. She had now gotten out of the basement safely and went to her room in Jay's house.

Me and the boys hurdled around the table, waiting for Taehyung to bring the printouts of all the pictures y/n sent.

"Here." He entered, placing copies in front of us all.

I saw my photo with a huge X on it in the middle of the draw. Y/n's photo was a bit far away from mine, next to Jay's probably showing that they are accomplices.

Then, I saw Jung-Mi's photo next to mine. She also had a huge cross on her face. I flipped to see another paper which had part of Jay's plan on it.

'Jeon Jungkook - weakness =Jeon Jung-Mi.

Step 1: Use y/n to Get Jeon Jung-Mi.

Step 2: Threaten Jeon Jungkook with Jeon Jung-Mi.

Step 3: Get Jimin released

Step 4: Kill y/n and Jung-Mi , lock up Jeon Jungkook and kill his team.

"The bastard! He's after Jung-Mi too!" I banged my fist on the table, making the boys slightly flinch. "He won't get her don't worry. We will plan against this." Namjoon assured.

I ran out, going to find Jung-Mi. I can't leave her alone even for a second.

Y/n PoV
I looked down, emptiness taking over me after reading Jay's plan. I need to get his trust quickly.

I heard the front door open, indicating Jay was home. I knew he was going to come in here so I quickly got out a pen and paper and began to fake conspire against Jungkook.

He walked in, coming towards me. "What are you doing?" He asked, coming closer to me. I felt his breath on my neck as I moved away.

"I can't live in peace. I want Jungkook to suffer. I want to lock him up." I said in anger.

"Seriously?" He looked in my eyes to catch out any lies but I made sure that my eyes on showed pure hatred and anger.

"Help me. Help me get revenge on him." I spoke, looking dead into his eyes.

He chuckled, coming closer to me. "That's gonna cost you a price babygirl."

Next morning
I woke up realising with the biggest headache ever and I wasn't wearing anything. I panicked, looking next to me to see a sleeping Jay.

"What the fuck." I mumbled, taking my oversized hoodie and running into the bathroom.

I don't remember anything from yesterday. I remember having dinner but after that is a blur...what happened?

My vision became blurry understanding what just happened. I let my sobs take over me as I tried to keep myself quiet. I then realised I left my earpiece on my bedside table and it was almost time for the boys to call me.

I ran into the room quietly taking my earpiece, hoping Jay didn't see it. I looked at him in pure hatred and disgust as I went out of the room to use the guest bathroom.

"Y/n are you there?" Jungkook asked me. I couldn't control myself. All the thoughts of what just happened ran through my mind as I wailed.

"Y/n! What happened?" Jungkook said panicked. "Jungkook I don't know I- I don't remember. I just woke up and he was t-there I don't know h-how I-"

I stopped speaking trying to catch my breath as I felt horrible and disgusting.

Jungkook knew exactly what you were talking about. His fist tightened into a ball, his knuckles turning white as he pulled out his gun.

"I'm gonna kill that fucker."