Bonus Chapter - Water Fight (Sibling Moment)

Walking into the garden in the hot summer, just wanting to relax and enjoy this weather.

I made my way towards the swinging seat, but immediately felt my body being met with ice cold water.

I shrieked, turning around to see the two culprits. "JEON JUNGKOOK AND JEON JUNGMI!" I screamed, picking up a water gun.

"It's on."

I began spraying water all over them two, but because it was a 2v1 I got absolutely drenched.

Our screams of laughter could be heard from miles away, as we enjoyed the water on a hot summers day.

"Let's team up and get him." I whispered to JungMi, as we glanced at the boy who was re-filling his gun.

She happily agreed, sniggering as we approached behind him.

"Time to say goodbye my dear bro." I said.

Pressing the triggers of our huge water guns, we drenched the poor boy as he tried to fight back. "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!" I laughed, my eyes widening when I realised my gun was out of water.

I looked at JungMi and her gun was also out of water.

"God blessed me with such dumb sisters." He smirked, grabbing the hose.

"RUN!" JungMi screamed, taking my hand and running to wherever our feet would take us.

Jungkook ran up behind us, easily catching up when he turned on the hose and practically bathed us in the water.

Me and JungMi squirmed and screamed, trying to get out of the way of the water but it seemed to follow us wherever we went.

I suddenly felt myself being tackled to the floor by the one and only Jeon Jungkook, and then JungMi jumped on top of us.

We all burst out into fits of crying laughter, a random wrestling match somehow beginning.

Me and JungMi tackled Jungkook to the floor, I sat on him, holding him down, probably stopping his breathing as JungMi brought the hose.

"KARMA IS A BITCH!" She screamed.

Me and Jungkook flung our heads towards each other, looking at each other with wide eyes.

"Did she just...?" I said in shock. He nodded in return. "Plan?" He said, holding his palm out.

"Plan." I high fived him, as we both charged for JungMi.

I'm sorry if this is badly written haha but I thought why not bring out a bonus.💜

I'm going to miss this book aha❤️