Chapter 18

Y/n PoV
Jimin came out from the side. He went towards Jung-Mi and slapped her, provoking us. Flames grew in mine and Jungkook's eyes.

"Aww she didn't respond? Let me try again." He slapped her again.

I simply couldn't hold myself back anymore. The pain and difficulties this man has put us through raced through my mind as i launched myself onto him.

Kicking him in his shin, I repeatedly punched him, not giving him a chance to fight back. Soon Jungkook came and took over and I ran towards Jung-Mi.

"JungMi-ah!" I turned off the machine and carefully disconnected the tubes from her body.

She was pale, her cheeks lost their chubbiness, her eyes shut tight. I quickly took her into my arms, caressing her hair.

'BANG'

Jungkook shot Jimin several times. There was no way he survived; after all, there's no point in keeping him locked away now.

Jungkook was about to run up to us but stopped when he heard someone...Jay.

"Stop right there or they are both dead." He said, holding a gun at me and a gun at Jung-Mi.

I clenched my jaw. Placing Jung-Mi back into the chair. "Park Jay..." I said through gritted teeth.

"Nice to see you too Princess."

He grabbed me by my hair, pulling me closer to him. "Missed me?"

I elbowed him in the stomach, attempting to knock the gun out of his grip but he was faster.

He took my arm and twisted it, as I flipped and fell on the floor. I rolled around in pain, Jungkook taking steps towards me but was again, stopped by Jay.

"Another step and she's dead." He said, standing on me with one foot making it hard for me to breathe. He stood on the spot where I got stabbed, making me scream.

I used whatever strength I had left to turn around, my leg reaching high enough to kick his privates.

I jumped up, taking out my gun. "This is it Jay. I've had enough of you."

I pulled the trigger, but not one shot was heard, but two, and then a series of bullets... I looked around confused, when my eyes landed on Jungkook.

He groaned in pain as he held onto his leg which had been shot twice and his arm that was shot once, falling to the floor.

I looked back at Jay, my eyes lighting up in anger. I screamed, using up all of my energy and force to shove him on the floor, shooting him 5 times, and one last time to assure his death...in his head.

My eyes closed tight, not wanting to witness the ugly sight in front of me. I instantly turned around to aid to my injured brother.

"JUNGKOOK!" I ran towards him, helping him up. Taehyung, Yoongi and Hobi then bust into the room. "Jungkook-ah!"

I sobbed as his eyes slowly began closing. His face displayed pain and sadness as he looked at me for the last time before he closed his eyes...

I cried louder, taking Jung-Mi as the boys took Jungkook. I sat in the back, Jung-Mi in my lap and Jungkook's head also resting on my legs as his body was laid out on the other seats.

"Please stay with me." I whispered to both of them, my hands shaking in fear and nervousness.

We reached the hospital and the two were both taken into the emergency rooms.

For the first time in my life, I felt alone. I collapsed onto the chair, my head in my hands as I cried my heart out.

I felt alone and cold. The boys came to comfort me, however it didn't make me feel less lonely. I needed JungMi and Jungkook with me.
-
It was currently 1am, we have been here for the past 6 hours. I was sat beside Jungkook as we shared words, anxiously waiting for news about JungMi.

"I'm so sorry y/n it's all my fault." Jungkook said for like the 10th time.

"How many times shall I tell you? It's not your fault at all. It's because of you that I'm here next to you and its because of you that we found JungMi. Stop beating yourself up." I flicked his forehead.

"Oww." He whined. And I'll do it again.

"Miss and Mr Jeon?" The doctor came in as we nodded. "Jeon JungMi is out of danger."

We let out heavy sighs of relief as we slumped back. Thank god.

"She was overdosed on sleeping pills, therefore she will feel drowsy and nauseous. She is also very weak so I request that you let her have complete rest." We nodded, before he walked out.

"Let's go see her."

Okay I'm so bad at writing fight scenes and stuff omg please forgive me😭😭