Chapter 23

I woke up earlier than usual today. I freshened myself up then went into JungMi's room:she was playing peacefully with her toys.

"JungMi." I cooed silently, not wanting to scare her. Her face lit up once she saw me as she dragged me towards her toys. "Let's play!"
-
It had now been around half an hour and I have been playing with JungMi since. "Baby let's go eat breakfast." "Unnie make me pancake!" She clapped, showing me her grabby hands indicating for me to pick her up.

I skipped down to the kitchen with the adorable 4 year old in my arms. I placed her on the counter as I began making the batter for pancakes.

"Y/nnieee" JungMi whined as she watched me flip the pancakes.

I looked at her, kind of taken aback. "Y/nie? What happened to the name Unnie?" I tickled her stomach.

"I like y/nie betterrrr" she giggled. I played with her for a while before I sat down with her at the table, eating breakfast.

Five minutes later Jungkook came down with Yeri. He saw us eating pancakes then realised I didn't make any for him or his girl.

"Y/n you could have at least made us breakfast..." Yeri sighed, faking her sadness.

"Forget it. She's childish what would she know." Jungkook said, putting toast into the toaster.

I rolled my eyes and continued to eat, noticing JungMi stopped eating. "What's wrong baby? Why won't you eat?" I frowned.

Her large innocent eyes looked up at me, then at Yeri. I saw JungMi gulp slightly, knowing she was frightened.

"JungMi look at me. Who's your Unnie?" I asked her. "Y/nie!" She exclaimed.

"I'm your Unnie right? So why are you afraid of her? Unnie is right next to you. Remember? Unnie didn't let anything happen last time and she won't let anything happen now." I said, glaring at Yeri who just rolled her eyes at me.

"Y/n how fucking disrespectful can you get? I've had it with you!" Jungkook yelled, throwing his plate on the floor causing it to shatter.

I felt JungMi grip onto my leg in fear. "Well done Jeon Jungkook. You've managed to scare your own sister you brainless bastard."

JungMi began sobbing into my leg, pleading me to stop arguing. My eyes instantly softened as I was about to pick her up but realised Jungkook was walking towards me.

Jungkook walked up to me and unexpectedly slapped me again. What's wrong with this guy?

"Get out of my sight before I give you more than just a slap to the face." He said through gritted teeth.

"I dare yo-"

JungMi began vomiting everywhere again, her vomit first landing on Yeri's lap.

"Oh my god baby are you okay?" I pat her back, helping her stand for support. Jungkook stared at JungMi, feeling guilty.

"There's vomit all over me! You spoilt little bitch!" Yeri harshly pushed her chair back, causing me to fall on my side as I was right behind her chair.

I groaned in pain, clutching onto my side at the sudden impact when I saw Yeri about to hit JungMi.

I kicked her leg, making her stumble as I jumped up and grabbed her wrist.

"Raise your hand on my sister again and you won't see another day."