Chapter 2

We walked into our classroom and stood at the front, about to introduce ourselves when another new student walked into the classroom.

"Jay?" I looked at him, my eyes lighting up in joy and I stared at the boy in front of me.

"Hey y/n" he smiled at me and Jungkook before standing next to me. We all introduced ourselves and the teacher assigned us to our seats. Me and Jay next to each other and Jungkook sat next to the class president.

"What a coincidence!" I lightly clapped in excitement, hugging him. "Yeah! A-a huge coincidence!" He smiled back.

The lesson went on smoothly, and me and Jay talked quite a lot. We had planned to meet up after school tomorrow as today the boys agreed to go out for dinner.

Time skip - after school
"What was he talking to you about?" Jungkook's eyebrow lifted. "We made plans to meet up tomorrow after school." I explained. He began asking me 10000 questions, to which I just sighed before getting into the car.

Jin laughed at the sight of me annoyed and turned to Jungkook. "What have you done now." He asked him.

"Nothing!" The boy slumped down in the back seat. "Nothing my ass." I muttered, turning to face the window so I don't have to listen to Jungkook.

Jin chuckled, shaking his head at us while looking at us through the rear mirror before driving us home.

We were now all sat around the table to eat, when Jungkook asked, "where are you going with Jay tomorrow?"

"We're going to eat." I replied. "Where?" "I don't know yet."
"When are you coming back?" Jungkook asked. "When I feel like it." I shrugged.

"That's no excuse! Be back before 6 or I'll murder Jay." Jungkook finished his food, putting his plate in the sink before heading upstairs.

I sighed, not wanting to deal with his overly protective side right now.

Time Skip - Next Day, After School

I was currently waiting outside for Jay, so we could go out to eat and catch up when Jungkook walked by me. "No later than 6." And he walked off.

"I feel like killing him sometimes." I sighed, staring at him walking off in the distance.

"I say you should go for it." I heard someone say behind me.

"Jay! Your finally here." He swung his arm around my neck and began walking to a restaurant.

-

It has been quite a while since we got here, and we were laughing and chattering away, catching up on everything .

Suddenly, the door to the restaurant bust open and in came two armed men, holding up guns.

I jumped at the sudden noise, eyes widening as I realise they are walking towards us.

"Jeon Y/n?" His gun was pointed right at my head, his face covered with a mask and cap. I didn't know what to say. I just say there stunned, not sure what to do.

"Ya! Who are you?" Jay stood up, his chair falling back. Before I could process anything further, one of the men gripped Jay by his collar, the gun straight to his neck.

Everyone began to panic and run out of the shop, including the employee's.

I panicked while secretly grabbed my phone and dialled Jungkook's number so he could hear everything.

"Who are you!?" I mustered up courage to speak. "That's none of your business. But you have to come with us. I will end you Jeon Y/N, along with Jeon Jungkook."