Chapter 21

We had all finished eating lunch. Jungkook went to have a quick shower around 10 minutes ago as it is very hot outside and he became very sweaty.

"Listen here you bitch." Yeri said, coming closer to me. "Tell anything to Jungkook and your dead." She said, pushing me onto the wall.

Just then, Jungkook walked into the room.

"Now you listen here bitch. Don't test my patience. You don't know what I'm capable of."

"Y/N!" He yelled, running to Yeri's side. "Is this the way to talk to other people? Especially my girlfriend?" He raised his voice, hugging Yeri.

Like the drama queen she is, she began to fake cry, which only angered Jungkook more.

"She's the one that threatened me first!" I said back. "Don't be stupid I heard what you said to her. Yeri wouldn't ever threaten someone."

I scoffed, looking at the bitch who was still crying in Jungkook's arms. I really didn't care at this point as all I had to do was pull out my phone messages.

"I don't care Jungkook. If this bitch tests my patience again, she'll get what she deserves." I stormed out of the room, heading to JungMi.

Jungkook PoV
Hearing y/n threaten Yeri really made me disappointed in her. She can't respect the girl I love, and she's taking advantage of the fact that she can fight.

Yeri is honestly the sweetest and most sensitive person I've ever met. There's no way she can insult anyone.

"I'm sorry baby. Let's go chill in my room."

Y/n PoV
I entered JungMi's room to see her awake, but she was just staring at the ceiling.

"Is my little baby awake?" I cooed and sat next to her. She didn't reply, and she looked deep in thought as I saw her eyes turn glossy.

"Unnie what if the bad guys come again?" Her voice cracked as she came and sat in my lap.

"How many times did I tell you JungMi-ah. Unnie and Oppa are here. There's nothing to be scared of anymore. I promise." I held out my pinky, which she gladly took.

I felt her head, and realised it was burning hot. Before I could do anything, I heard a loud gag sound, and then vomit landed everywhere.

JungMi began to wail again. She hates vomiting. It makes her dizzy and she gets scared thinking something bad is happening to her.

"JungMi-ah don't cry, come on let it all out." I patted her back, tying her hair back as she continued to vomit over the floor and herself.

After she was done I cautiously picked her up and took her to the bathroom. I took off her clothes gently, holding her tightly as she was dizzy.

"Unnie what's happening to me?" She sobbed as I put her in the bath.

"Baby this happens to a lot of people. It happens to me and Oppa too. It's called vomit. Your just a little ill but I promise it will end soon."

I began to play with her for a while, until I realised she was in there for a while, so I took her out and helped her change.

"Unnie- agai-" she spoke before vomiting again. Luckily this time I held a bin in front of her, so no mess was made. I continuously wiped her mouth for her and patted her back.

I became teary eyed, hating how she was suffering so much. I was surprised because this time she didn't cry. "Wow my baby isn't crying anymore! I guess your my big baby now!"

I sat her down and gave her water which she gladly drank. "I want Oppa."

I sighed, remembering the earlier events but nothing was my fault so...

I held JungMi's hand and lead her to Jungkook's room.

"Where's Jungkook?" I asked as I walked into his room and only saw Yeri. "He went down to get snacks." She said, too distracted on her phone.

"Annyeong!" JungMi squealed, running up to Yeri. "You stink like vomit what the fuck get away from me." She harshly shoved JungMi onto the floor, but before she could hit the floor I scooped her up.

"Are you okay?" I looked at JungMi, and she responded by hugging my neck tightly.

"Are you insane!?" I yelled at her. "Don't use that tone with me little bitch." She stood up, glaring at me. "Watch your language around my sister." I said through gritted teeth, walking towards the door.

"I'll be back."