Chapter 16

Y/n PoV
Punch after punch, kick after kick was thrown at me while I sat there, suffering.

"You want to betray me?" Slap.
"You little bitch!" Punch

This went on for around 10 minutes straight. I slowly felt myself loosing consciousness...

Jungkook PoV
I impatiently waited for more of our men to pull up before we all rushed inside.

Taking down all the guards I dodged my way through all the shooting. I haven't got time to shoot. I need to get to my sister.

I reached to the door right at the end of the hallway. I busted through along with the boys and saw Jay sitting down, guards surrounding him everywhere.

Their guns raised up at us as we did the same. "Where is she!" I howled.

"Which one?" He threw his head back laughing. I thought for a second, confused until my brain lit up, understanding his words.

My men instantly rushed in, taking down all of Jay's guards as I threw myself onto him.

Mercilessly beating him as he did nothing but take every single hit I threw at him.

"Where. Is. She." I put my gun towards his head. He painted for breath and his whole face was full of bruises and blood.

He chuckled, just about managing to sit up. "You think I'll tell you? Why would I let her go that easily. She makes me feel so good." Jay cackled, remembering the sinful events that happened that night.

Jungkook pulled his trigger, shooting his leg. He grabbed him harshly by his collar.

"Yoongi and Jin. Take him to his lovely cousin. And get all the answers out of him. I threw him towards the ground before searching the building for y/n.

I pulled out my phone, ringing Hobi Hyung.

"Look who we have here." A very familiar voice spoke over the phone. Too familiar...

I gave the phone to Namjoon, indicating for him to track the location. Me and Taehyung searched the whole building for y/n.

"Y/n!" I heard Taehyung yell.

I ran to where he was, pushing him out of the way.

She was tied up, from head to toe, blood dripping out of everywhere and a knife stuck right in her ribs.

I began to cry, shaking her face. "Y/n wake up! Come on!" I was about to pull the knife out of her but Taehyung stopped me.

"Are you stupid? If you pull that out she will bleed to death." He's right...

I picked her up and rushed out to the hospital.
-
As we waited in the operation theatres waiting room, Namjoon came rushing to us.

"I can't track their location. The call wasn't long enough and they won't answer the call. We have checked the CCTV and it was Jimin. I don't know how he got out but he took Jung-Mi and knocked out Hobi Hyung."

I yelled in frustration, kicking the chairs making everyone look at me.

"We're working on it." Namjoon said before leaving.

I sat with my head in my hands and unknowingly started uncontrollably sobbing.

Taehyung rubbed my back in attempts to comfort me.

A few moments later the doctor came out and we both rapidly stood up.

"The knife wound was luckily not too deep at all, and was easily treated..." I sighed in relief.

"But what's worrying me more is her state. She's been beaten up so badly to the point where she could possibly be brain dead...if she doesn't wake up in the next 24 hours...I'm afraid we will have to announce her as brain dead." He said and left.

I rushed into y/n's room and saw her laying on the bed unconscious. I sat next to her and held onto her hand tightly crying into it.

"Please. Please forgive me. I've failed you as a brother. I failed you and Jung-Mi. I'm the worst brother out there. Please don't leave me y/n. Please."

"I'm not going anywhere Jungkook."