Chapter 25

Y/n PoV
"What the hell happened between you and Jungkook?" He asked.

"Nothing. He's a bastard who can't stand for his family." I said, looking away.

Taehyung sighed, as we went into the pharmacy to get the medicine. "Let's get some snacks."

Me and Taehyung bought a few snacks, some of JungMi's favourites and we decided to have a 5 minute break, so we sat on a bench outside the supermarket.

"Y/n can you please tell me what happened?" He softly stared into my eyes. I leaned back, explaining everything.

"Y/n I know Jungkook must seem like a bitch to you right now but please try to understand him. He's never been friends the opposite gender before, nevermind being the boyfriend of one. He must have got defensive because he didn't want to loose her. He didn't know what she was like did he?" Taehyung tried to explain.

"I understand what your saying Taehyung but that's not how it works. He could clearly see poor JungMi scared for her life so many times, but he suddenly became blind!" I raised my voice.

He apologised to me, thinking he made me angry but it was just the thought of Jungkook and how he traumatised JungMi even more.

"It's not your fault. Don't worry." I softly smiled as I stood up and held my hand out for Taehyung, gesturing for him to come.

He gladly took my hand as we walked back home.
-
I helped JungMi up, giving her soup and medicine. "How are you feeling?" I asked softly.

"This soup is so good!" She moaned at the good taste. I laughed and wiped her mouth.

"And you are so cuteee." Taehyung cooed, pinching her cheeks. She giggled, before looking back at me. Her face instantly changed into a sad expression.

"Unnie please don't fight with googie Oppa." She frowned. "We won't fight princess." Jungkook smiled, coming into the room and sitting in front of her as Taehyung and me were on either side of her.

My body stiffened as I avoided eye contact with Jungkook. "Promise?" She held her fingers out. "Promise."

Jungkook sat and played a little with JungMi, while I sat in silence, my eyes wandering around the room. I looked at Taehyung and he looked back at me with puppy eyes, telling me to talk to him.

I shook my head violently, continuing to look around the room. Soon, JungMi stopped talking and her small hand repeatedly hit my thigh.

"U-Unnie si-" I rapidly grabbed the bin and held it in front of JungMi while she vomited.

Taehyung seemed to panic a little, running to the bathroom to get tissues.

Jungkook soothingly pat her back and tied her hair back as he sat behind her, placing her in his lap. "It's okay baby let it all out." I wiped her mouth with the tissues Tae gave me.

"Why does this keep happening to me?" She whined. "If you keep eating all the food Unnie gives you, you will get better very soon." I took her into my embrace, her head over my shoulder as I rocked her to sleep.

Tucking her in, I left the room, not wanting to talk to Jungkook.

I went downstairs and began to boil some vegetables for JungMi when I felt a presence behind me.

"Y/n I'm sorry." He heaved out a sigh, following my movements.

I continued to do what I was doing, ignoring him. "I realised that i messed up. I don't know why I was so blinded by Yeri..."

"Yeah I don't know either." I mumbled. "Listen." He came and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Friends?" He held out his hand in front of me.

I shrugged him off, turning off the gas fire and going upstairs. It's gonna take more than just a mere sorry to convince me Jeon Jungkook. I forgive you but it doesn't seem like your sorry.

                Jungkook PoV
The hyung's unexpectedly came round and knew everything that happened. Taehyung must have told them.

"You guys know the plan, winking at the hyungs before they all left to go to the kitchen. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

I headed upstairs to y/n's room and saw her staring at the wall blankly. I sighed, slowly entering.

"Y/n I'm sorry." I said sitting next to her. "Okay." She mumbled: she stood up, heading towards the door before we heard it lock from outside.

"We aren't letting you out until you stop being childish." The boys laughed, running away.

Y/n ran to the door, pounding her fists on it. "Tae I swear on namjesus if you don't open this door RIGHT NOW!" She screamed.

I chuckled, watching her struggle to break the door down.

"Come on Taeeee! I'm your best friend! Please!" She kicked the door once more before giving, slumping herself in the opposite corner of the room.

"Y/n I'm sorryyyy." I went up to her, showing her my puppy eyes, doing aegyo.

Y/n PoV
I thinned my lips, trying to hold in my laughter. In front of me doing aegyo is a former mafia leader who was feared by everyone.

I forgave him a while ago to be honest. I just wanted to see how desperate he was for my forgiveness.

"Your gonna make me burst of cringe! I forgive you!" I said, pushing him to the floor and finally bursting out into a fit of laughter, him soon joining.

I took this opportunity to quickly slap him harshly in the face. He immediately stopped laughing, looking at me shocked. His hand raised to his now red cheek.

"Now we're even." I winked, running to the door, only to realise its locked.

"Shit." I cursed.

"TAEEEEEEEEE!" I screamed

He took this chance to tackle me to the ground and began tickling the life out of me.

Then, I heard the door unlock, so I pushed him off and ran out.

"YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CANT HIDE!"

There is two parts left 👁👄👁