Chapter 17

Two weeks later
                     Jungkook PoV

"Jungkook we found the location!" Namjoon exclaimed. "We need to execute the plan now. It's now or never."

We all gathered around in the gym, all 400 of our men were there, extra backup already heading towards the location.

"Listen up everyone! This is my sister and hyung we are talking about. Jeon Jung-Mi and Jung Hoseok. Your one and only goal is to kill everyone you see."  "Yes sir!"

As we all geared up, the men headed out. Me and the boys went back to the meeting room once more to quickly go over the plan.

As we were about to finish up, the door opened. I let out a soft smile, ushering her to come in.

"Jungkook..." she sighed. "Please let me come. After what Jay did to me...I want to be the one that eliminates him."

"Y/n your not even fully healed yet. How can you come with us?" I said, placing my arm around her.

"Please?" She looked at me with puppy eyes. I sighed, knowing that I can't deny her. It was my fault for everything that happened. I can't punish her for it.

"Jungkook you even know that ever since I came from the hospital two weeks ago I've been training and building up my strength and stamina. I'm healed now."

"Fine. But you have to stay with me the whole time do you understand?" She nodded rapidly, pulling me into a hug.

-

We were now outside the old warehouse. The past two weeks have been hell for me and y/n. We haven't slept properly without JungMiz

I beat myself up for it everyday, blaming myself. The boys and y/n said it wasn't my fault but I knew it was.

I've overworked myself for a long time. I would stay in the training room for days, preparing myself for this day.

I grabbed y/n's hand as we busted in, we took cover and began shooting.

"Jungkook watch out!" Y/n yelled, shooting the guys behind me. "Wow your aim has improved loads sis."

We entered another room, as we saw our men already tackling the enemies. We took cover and began shooting again until I felt myself being dragged away.

I kicked the two guys, banging their heads against each other and throwing them at the wall harshly, causing them to instantly knock out.

I turned back around to see y/n fighting a guy. She kicked him where it hurts, pouncing on him and knocking him out.

"Good job." I breathed out, as I continued shooting.

We had handled the whole building. The only room left was the room we guessed that Jung-Mi was in.

Me and y/n stood on one side of the door, Taehyung and Yoongi on the other.

"According to my cctv, the room is filled with enemy guards. The system has detected around 70 of them." Namjoon said through our earpiece.

"I've sent 200 men your way. You'll easy fight through them. Jimin and Jay are in the room next to that one. The room is only accessible if you get past this."

The men came and burst into the room, shooting and fighting. Me and y/n stayed out of the room, waiting till all the enemy men were knocked out. "Jungkook come!" I heard Taehyung say.

I grabbed y/n's wrist and pulled her with me.

"Wait for Namjoon's signal." Taehyung said. But I couldn't. Neither could y/n. Knowing our Jung-Mi was on the other side of this door...I couldn't wait any longer. I ran in, y/n following behind me.

                          Y/n PoV
When Jungkook ran in, I felt a rush of adrenaline and followed him. This is where I get my revenge.

My eyes immediately landed on Jung-Mi's lifeless body. She had tubes attached to her all around, as she was connected to a machine. "Drugs..." I whimpered.

"Look who we have here." Jimin smirked.