Chapter 24

"Raise your hand on my sister and you will never see another day again."

Jungkook PoV

I stood silently, shocked at the fact that Yeri was about to hit JungMi.

I immediately rushed to JungMi's aid when i saw that her vomiting didn't stop and she fell to the floor as her body trembled and sweat, her tears falling out of her eyes like waterfalls.

"Princess I'm sorry." My voice slightly cracked as I choked back my tears when I felt her body slump down into my hands.

"You fucking bitch!" Yeri screamed, grabbing y/n's hair. I immediately picked up JungMi and placed her on the couch before running to y/n.

She was beating the living crap out of Yeri. She was sat on top of her beating her mercilessly as I pulled her away.

"Don't! Touch me!" She screamed, pushing me away and pouncing onto Yeri again.

"Y/n you'll kill her!" I tightened my grip around her and pulled her off.

"I said don't touch me!" She threw me off her. "Stay away from me!" She screamed before taking JungMi and storming upstairs.

"Jungkook baby..." Yeri caressed my cheek. I pushed her away, pointing towards the door.

"Get out of my house and stay away from my family." I said, looking down. I felt ashamed. What have I done?

She instantly slammed the door shut and went. I groaned in frustration, grabbing onto my hair.

Y/n PoV
I began sobbing uncontrollably when JungMi wouldn't wake up. I panicked and my brain wasn't functioning properly. I picked up and the first person I called was Taehyung.

Taehyung has been someone I could always trust, as he's the closest in age to me after Jungkook and we get along well.

"Hello?" His deep voice echoed through the phone. "T-Tae..." I choked on my sobs. "Ju-JungMi...please come quick." My words coming out as a whisper as I was terrified.

Taehyung seemed to have understand quickly what was going on, as he told me to ring the ambulance and that he'll be there shortly.

                    Jungkook PoV
I sat on the couch, thinking about how I messed up when I heard knocks on the door.

I opened the door and in came paramedics. "Jeon JungMi?" They asked. I lead them upstairs, my heart rapidly beating. What happened to her?

I entered her room and saw a crying
y/n laying next to JungMi, holding her close.

"Her pulse is very slow." She sobbed as she moved away to let the paramedics do their job.

My vision became blurred by tears. I went to y/n, who couldn't control her sobs and was about to fall onto the floor until I caught her.

Just then, the bedroom door opened revealing Taehyung.

"How many times do I need to tell you Jeon!? Stay away from me!" She screamed.

"Y/n I'm sorry...please..." I hugged her tightly.

She tried pushing me off until I felt myself being dragged off.

"Yah Jungkook give her some space." He pushed me away, embracing y/n.

Y/n cried into Taehyung's chest as he held her close. My tears didn't seem to stop because all I felt when I looked at my sisters was regret and I felt like a failure. What have I done?

                          Y/n PoV
The paramedics told us that she is already traumatised, and any sort of overwhelming emotion she feels can now be life threatening for her.

I was hell bent on making sure she was going to stay happy now. No one is going to get in the way of this now. I never want to see another day like today. I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my body.

The paramedics left, and I was getting ready to go pick up JungMi's medicine with Taehyung.

"I'll go." Jungkook said, taking the prescription from my hands.

I took it back, glaring at him. "Don't bother showing your concern now. I've seen how much you care about her."

I walked out of the house, Taehyung giving Jungkook an apologetic look before following me.