Chapter 10

Jungkook PoV
"Are you stupid Namjoon!? Do you know how dangerous that is? I'm not putting my sister in danger again just to use her as a bait!" I growled.

He suggested that y/n gets close to Jay and moves in with him, acting like she absolutely hates me. That way she can know about his plans etc.

"It's the only way Jungkook! Think with your mind not your heart. You can't be emotional at times like this." Namjoon grunted.

"Emotional? I'm doing all of this to protect my sisters and you want me to put one in a situation like that? Your crazy!"

Before Namjoon could speak, the door opened. "I'll do it." Y/n spoke, looking at me.

"Were you eavesdropping?" I asked her. "I'm sorry but yes I was. I'll do it. It's a brilliant idea. I want to teach Jay a lesson." She said.

I sighed, digging my head into my hands in frustration and confusion. What do I do?

A week later
                         Y/n PoV
It's been a week... I managed to convince Jungkook a few days ago to let this plan go ahead.

I was currently with Jungkook, as he wanted to touch up on some self defence moves as I had grown pretty weak in fighting.

"I'm gonna get Jung-mi on boxing too. No ones gonna mess with her and she won't have to be scared of no one." He spoke as I punched the boxing pads he had on his hands with my boxing gloves.

I laughed at him, taking a water break. "She's a Jeon, she won't be scared of anyone."

                    A few days later
The first day of our plan...

Me, Jungkook and the boys were all sat around a table, ready to execute the first part of our plan.

Last week we found out that Jay had some spies that were posing as guards for us. We dealt with all of them and we are now all safe and secure.

I rang Jay, and it didn't take him long to reply.

I began wailing and crying into my phone. "J-Jay! Please help me. I hate Jungkook. He wants to keep me locked up in the house again. P-please i feel like I'll die of suffocation in this house. Please come over I need you!" I cried and cried.

"Yah y/n! Why are you crying over that asshole you call a brother? I'm coming to pick you up. Be ready in 10." He put the phone down.

"Asshole? Really!?" Jungkook said, offended.

I wiped away my tears, laughing. "That's some amazing skills you got there y/n." Yoongi said.

"She's been a drama queen ever since she was small. It's nothing new for her." I flicked Jungkook's forehead at his statement.

I ran upstairs to get changed. I wore jeans and a hoodie, made my hair into a mess on purpose and got ready to cry again.

"Sis the bastard is here." Jungkook said coming into my room. I laughed, kicking him as he ruined my moment of sadness.

"I was just about to cry!"

I got out of the door, tears rolling down my cheeks as I stepped out, but Jungkook grabbed my arm from behind as Jay came out of the car, listening to everything.

"I told you your not allowed to go out! How many times!?" He yelled, shaking me. "I'm not your servant or slave to be locked away forever! I've had it with you!" I screamed back pushing him away from me.

I began to run away but Jungkook grabbed me and slapped me. "Sorry sis" he mumbled before pushing me back, causing me to fall.

"Oppa!" Jung-Mi came and cried. Where did she come from? I looked at her as she came and hugged me, trying to protect me with her small body that was currently trembling. "Don't hit Unnie!" She wailed.

I unknowingly began crying more seeing Jung-Mi so scared. I felt so guilty for her having to witness this. Jungkook picked Jung-Mi up and Jay came behind me and helped me up.

"If you leave, especially with this bastard...your not coming back." Jungkook spat before walking back inside, slamming the door shut.

I was still crying, this time it was real tears. Jung-Mi's terrified state flashed in my mind continuously.

"Yah! Don't cry. I'll look after you." Jay hugged me. Disgusting.