Chapter 6

"No...she's not my daughter. She's my niece...your sister."

Me and Jungkook could not believe our ears. How is this possible? Thousands of questions were running through my head, until I felt myself being sat down in the living room.

Me and Jungkook sat next to each other, and my uncle and sister together opposite us.

"Listen I will explain everything, just please don't be angry at me." He sighed before continuing.

"11 years ago, this is when you think your parents died right? Unfortunately you were lied to. They got super stuck into mafia debt and conflicts that they had no choice but to run away. Taking you two with them would've been a huge threat to you guys and they weren't willing to take that threat. That's why they left you here. But unfortunately they passed away 4 years ago, in a car accident." My hand tightened in Jungkook's as we took in all the information.

I closed my eyes, tears fell out continuously and so did Jungkook's.

"Your father passed away on the spot, and your mother still managed to survive for a while. When she crashed, she was...heavily pregnant...8 months with little Jung-mi here."

He looked at the little girl who was playing on the floor with her bunny.

"They managed to save her, but not your mother." He deeply sighed, feeling a big burden lifted off his shoulders.

"Listen to me now" he came and sat in between us, holding both of our hands tight.

"I've been diagnosed with cancer. I haven't got long left. It took me so long to find you guys. Please. Please look after Jung-Mi." He cried.

We both immediately hugged him, crying our lungs out as we clung onto him.

"You just came! You can't go!" I screamed, not letting him go.

"Please live with us. Breathe your last with us. We need you." Jungkook whispered those last words as he looked at little Jung-Mi.

Jung-Mi walked up to Jungkook, climbing up to sit on his lap.

"Don't cry oppa!" She wiped his tears away, causing Jungkook to only cry harder as he embraced Jung-Mi. I threw my arms around the both, and Uncle joined in. We were like one big family now.

Two weeks later
Uncle left the house a week ago now. He said he didn't want us to suffer over his death. As much as we pleaded for him to stay, he refused. He left us all special letters and words, before going forever...

It was now the morning after. I woke up to see Jungkook and Jung-Mi next to me,sleeping. Jungkook had his arm around her, and she had her leg over him. I chuckled, seeing that the habits me and Jungkook have have also been gifted to Jung-mi.

We all decided to sleep together for a while as we all needed comforting. Jung-Mi has been crying her eyes out for uncle. It's been heart breaking to see her like this, as we also felt the same but we couldn't let ourselves break in front of her.

I got up and freshened up. As I came out the bathroom I saw Jungkook and Jung-Mi playing together. "Are you not going to play with Unnie too?" I pouted.

"Unnie can play too!" She came and took me by my hand, but I quickly lifted her up. "Time for little Jung-Mi to have a bath."

I see all your comments💜 for some reason it does not let me comment or reply back which sucks :(.