Chapter 20

1 week later
                 Jungkook PoV
It's been a week since everything has happened. I healed quite fast. There's a slight limp when I walk sometimes but other than that I'm completely fine.

However JungMi hasn't shown any progress as of yet. We consulted the doctor and he said it could take up to 40 days for the side effects to fade away.

I met a girl around two months ago, her name was Yeri. She is my girlfriend but I've kept it a secret from everyone. I didn't think it was a good time to tell my sisters but Yeri is insisting on meeting them.

Yeri knows everything. She knows I was a mafia. I can trust her.

I was planning on bringing her home today, so I decided to go to the store to get a few snacks. "I'm going to the store!" I informed y/n.

I drove to the convenience store and surprisingly, I saw Yeri outside. "Yeri!" I waved at her as she came running to me.

We kissed each other before she spoke, "I just came out of the store. Are you going in?"

I nodded, "it's quite hot out here. Wait In the car, I will be quick." I said and jogged inside.

                         Y/n PoV
I was sat next to JungMi, scrolling through my phone while she was sleeping.

I started to get hungry, when an idea popped into my mind.

Y/n: My favourite boy in the whole wide world! Please pick me up an ice cream🥺🥺

Jungkook : Who are you? Why are you texting my boyfriend?

Y/n : Boyfriend?

Jungkook : Yes my boyfriend. Don't you think your a bit shameless? Texting another girls man. Sounds like your a slut to me.

Y/n: Where is Jungkook?

Jungkook: None of your business that is. I don't know why your saved as 'princess' in his phone but listen carefully. He's mine so fuck off you little slut and don't talk to my boyfriend again.

I put my phone down in frustration. What the fuck just happened? Jungkook doesn't have a girlfriend...

I waited for him to come home so he could answer my questions. As soon as I find out who this bitch is, i am going to kill her.

Around 15 minutes later, Jungkook came back. I watched through the window and saw a girl coming out of his car. "What the fuck..."

I sprinted towards the door, opening it widely. "Who's this?" I asked him as they walked through the door.

"It's Yeri, my girlfriend."

"What?!" I followed him and his girl into the kitchen. "Nice to meet you, I'm Yeri!" She exclaimed, holding her hand out.

I just stared at her hand, before replying. "I'm y/n, or as Jungkook calls me...princess."

She looked at me in horror as she quickly put her hand back, clearing her throat.

I'm gonna mentally guilt torture her.

I saw Yeri going towards the living room so I followed her. She approached JungMi, about to wake her up.

"Don't wake her!" I whisper yelled, sitting next to JungMi and stroking her head.

Jungkook then walked in right behind us. "She managed to sleep with great difficulty. She's not well." I said, taking JungMi carefully into her room.

"Sorry babe. I know y/n sounded harsh but she's just looking out for JungMi."