Chapter 22

As I was walking back to JungMi's room, she fell asleep on my shoulder.

I chuckled, placing her down and tucking her into bed. I'm not gonna spare that whore.

I stormed into Jungkook's room, the both of them cuddled together watching a movie.

"You should try knocking." Jungkook looked at me.

"And you should try teaching your bitch how to behave with your sisters." I glared at her.

"There you go again. What is your problem y/n!?" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Why are you shouting at me!? Ask her what she did to JungMi." Jungkook's head turned to Yeri.

"JungMi? Is that your little sister? I haven't even seen her yet." She lied.

"That's true. She's sleeping isn't she?" Jungkook said. "She is now, but-" I got cut off.

"Exactly. She's sleeping. Just piss off
y/n your being childish by blaming Yeri for no reason."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Jungkook really started to get on my nerves. I pulled out my phone and showed him the messages.

He began to laugh, shoving the phone out of his way.

"Yeri already warned me about this. You threatened her that you'll make fake text messages right? It's not gonna work on me y/n." He turned his attention back to the tv.

"Fuck you Jeon." I slammed his door shut, going into my room.

How can he not believe me. He believes a girl he's known for two months over the girl who is his sister and who he literally kept locked up for her whole life.

                       Time skip
We were all silently sat around the table, as I fed JungMi some soup I made for her earlier on. The lovebirds ate pasta.

Jungkook and Yeri shared conversation. I stayed quiet because I had nothing to say to them and poor JungMi was terrified of Yeri.

"JungMi-ah this is Yeri Unnie." Jungkook cooed. She gulped, not saying anything. "What's wrong princess?" He asked her.

"Yeri Unnie is a bad guy. She cursed at me and pushed me." JungMi said.

"What the fuck is this y/n? Your even using your little sister to try and make me hate my girlfriend. I'm so ashamed of you." Jungkook spoke, standing right next to me.

I stood up, pushing him away from me.

"Don't you dare. It's okay if you don't want to believe me but don't accuse me of such a disgusting thing. Your really pissing me off now." I screamed.

"Don't scream at me! Say sorry to Yeri. Now. You've made her feel so uncomfortable today." He spat.

I sarcastically chuckled, sending death glares at Yeri. "I don't apologise to sluts."

Suddenly, I felt a huge sting on my left cheek, my head flung to the right as I stumbled, almost falling. "Say that again I dare you!" Jungkook screamed.

JungMi began trembling, as she sobbed, running to her room.

I kicked him in his balls and threw him to the floor before running upstairs.

I went to JungMi's room to see her already sleeping. It's normal for her to sleep instantly. It's a side effect of the tablet.

I walked up to her, and saw that her pillow had a huge puddle of tears on it, along with her tear stained face. I let out a shaky sigh, gently taking her pillow and replacing it with a clean one.

I stormed to Jungkook's room and slammed the pillow on him. "A delivery of your sisters tears, a special one because you were the one that fucking caused them!" I roared, exiting his room.

I slammed the door and flopped onto my bed. I continuously screamed and cried into my pillow until I let out all my anger.

Around half an hour later, I calmed down, just feeling numb as hatred filed my body.

"If that's how your going to play, so be it."