Chapter 11

I was sat in Jay's car as he held my hand while driving. I so badly wanted to pull away and slap him but I couldn't.

I had my tiny earpiece in which was unnoticeable because it was small, matched the colour of my ear and my hair was covering it.

"I absolutely hate him. I'm going to get my revenge. I want to kill him. He's not a brother to me." I huffed.

"Y/n...I know about you guys...your mafias. Once I was at your house and I accidentally saw Jungkook's messages on his iPad."

"That bitch!" I heard Jungkook shout from the earpiece.

"Y-you know? Everything?" I asked. "Everything."

We reached his house, which was a huge mansion, but not better than ours.

Jay took me to the guest room and as I entered, I saw bags and bags full of new clothes, makeup, sanitary pads, everything a girl could want/need.

"What's all this?" I looked at him. "Just a few things for my favourite girl." He walked closer to me. Before he could come closer I moved away, heading towards the bathroom. "I'm going to wash up."

I heard him chuckle before leaving my room. I sighed, leaning against the door and holding my earpiece close to my ear.

"Y/n are you okay?" Taehyung asked me. "I'm fine." I whispered. "Please be careful." They all said.
-
I went down for dinner after washing myself. I looked and saw an entire feast on the table. "Woah." My eyes lit up.

As I was sat eating, my phone rang. "Jungkook." I huffed. "Put it on speaker."

Time for part 2 of our plan...

"You better never come back you fucking disgrace." He spat. "Yeah I have no intentions on coming back you bastard. Leave me alone now before I come and kill you." I screamed.

"I dare you. Don't act all tough in front of me little sis. You know what I'm capable of." He cut the call.

I groaned, throwing my phone on the floor in 'anger'

"You guys used to be so close. Why have you drifted all of a sudden?" Jay asked.

"These past few weeks he's been so horrible to me. Ever since Jung-Mi came it's as if he hates me. I don't know why" I rubbed my hands on my face.

"Do you still want to go back? Don't you miss your brother?"

"No. He makes me feel like shit and I can't live there anymore. I want him to suffer." I spoke through gritted teeth.

The rest of the evening went smoothly, and I now tucked myself into bed and fell asleep.

Jay PoV
I don't know whether to believe her or not. It all seems a little suspicious to me but one of my spies told me that their argument was real.

Y/n can be such a huge help for me to get to Jimin and defeat Jeon Jungkook. I just need to gain her trust and hopefully she will team up with me.

I have y/n on my side and I still have another weakness of Jeon Jungkook...

Jeon Jung-Mi