Chapter 4

It's been a few days since the incident. Jungkook and the boys have been working really hard to try and find out who it is that is after us.

I really want to be able to train again. To be able to protect myself and my brother. But Jungkook won't let me do anything.

I've become weaker and it's such a huge disadvantage. I'm scared. I don't want Jungkook to keep me locked up again. I'm going to loose my sanity.

"Miss Y/n, Sir Jeon has summoned you to the meeting room." I nodded, following him.

"Y/n sit down." Jungkook gestured his hand for me to sit, which I did gladly. The rest of the boys were also sat at the big table.

"I literally just need to ask you a few questions so don't worry." He spoke.
"Did Jay seem suspicious to you at all that day? Like did he do anything that made you uncomfortable or confused or doubt him?"

I sighed, knowing exactly what he was trying to say. He suspects Jay. "Jungkook I don't know why you suspect him, he-"

"Just answer my question." He interrupted. "No. He did not do anything suspicious. He helped me. That was it."

Jungkook stared at me for a while before letting me go. I stood up, about to walk out when I stopped, remembering that Jay got a phone call and walked out when he first came to see me.

Now that I think about it, it was a little confusing. I pondered over whether I should tell Jungkook or not. "Why are you standing there?" Jungkook chuckled, shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh- nothing. See ya." I exited the room. If I tell him about it, he will only just over react and suspect Jay.

I went to my room, the same fact about Jay bothering me.
-
It's been a few hours since I've been in my room, when I received a text from Jay.

Jay: How are you feeling? <3

Y/n: I'm better. How about you? That punch my brother gave you did not seem pleasant😩

Jay: Haha I've healed. I still need to take revenge.

Y/n: revenge? What do you mean?

Jay: Haha stop overthinking y/n I'm just kidding. Anyways gtg ttyl.

Y/n: Bye!

"Weird..." I muttered before heading downstairs to get something to eat. I walked into the dining room, to see all the boys eating amazing food.

"Your here eating all this and I'm here starving to death! How could you not tell me." I whined, taking a seat and immediately digging in.

"I came into your room and told you twice. You were too interested in that phone of yours." Jungkook flicked my forehead, I pouted, rubbing my hand over my forehead.

"That was so good! Jin your the best cook!" I say back in satisfaction, rubbing my belly.

"Ya! It's Jin Oppa for you! Where's your respect girl?" I began to laugh, putting my hands up in surrender.

"Sorry OpPaR" I mocked before running to the kitchen to take my plate.

"Aish Jungkook teach her to be respectful to me." Jin pouted.

"You big baby." Jungkook teased. Jin's eyes widened before he slapped the back of Jungkook's head.

                        Author PoV
Just like that, the evening passed by smoothly. The boys soon went home and the siblings went to their respective bedrooms, falling asleep with peace.

Little did they know, there would be a new entry into their lives, which would change their lives forever...
-
Oooooo🙈🙈🙈🙈