Chapter 5

Y/n PoV
I woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing continuously. I groaned, wondering why none of the workers answered it.

I dragged myself out of bed, forgetting about the door and going to take a shower. After I was all freshened up, I went down for breakfast.

"Hey y/n." I gasped loudly at the unexpected voice. "Omg you scared me." I kicked him.

"How are you?" Jay asked. "I'm okay. How about y-"

"What are you doing here?" A voice interrupted. Jungkook.

"Am I not allowed to come to my best friends house?" He glanced at me, and I glanced back.

"Okay forget about that, tell me how you know where we live. You don't know the address or anything, last time I was the one that brought you here." Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest, leaning on the kitchen counter.

Jay stayed silent, not saying anything. Jungkook does have a point, but he's scaring the poor boy.

"Jungkook it's okay. I might have told him over text sometime. It's not a big deal. I'm happy he's here." I hugged him. Jay smirked, returning the hug.

"Okay that's enough, let's go eat breakfast."
-
It was now 7pm. Me and Jay were hanging out the whole day, talking, watching dramas, and sharing a few secrets. He did ask me how the people at the restaurant knew me and why they took me, but Jungkook told him to mind his own business.

I didn't want to tell Jay about us being mafia's. What if he runs away scared? I'll have no friends. It may sound a bit selfish but I do have to be selfish every once in a while..right?

Jay has now gone home, and me and Jungkook were sat at the table eating dinner when the doorbell rang.

I heard one of the maids going to open the door, before entering the dining room.

"Sir Jeon, a man named Jeon Byung-Woo is here to meet you..." She bowed and left.

Jeon? That's weird. He has the same surname as us...maybe it's just a coincidence.

I noticed Jungkook tense up next to me, as he stared into space. He seemed to be processing the information given to him.

I nudged him, gesturing for him to go to the door. I noticed slight tears in his eyes, before he rushed towards the door.

I barely ever see him cry. Honestly, it scared me. I decided to go check it out and went to the door.

"Uncle? I-I thought you-your dead? Aren't you dead?" Jungkook spoke, his voice cracking.

The man pulled Jungkook into a tight hug, before he noticed me behind him.

"Peachy is that you?" I dropped my phone at that very familiar nickname. Peachy...

I immediately chocked back my tears as they began to fall, my hands shaking as my vision became blurry. Jungkook also turned back to look at me. His eyes drowning in tears, just like mine.

"Jag-eun abeoji? (This term means the younger brother of your father. It's like saying 'small father' as jageun means small and abeoji means father).

I ran into his embrace, breaking down into uncontrollable sobs as all the memories flashed into my mind. I pulled away, only to hug him again. I thought I lost him...

Jungkook also joined in the hug, as we all cried together. "Appa!" A sudden voice of a small girl was heard as me and Jungkook pulled away confused, searching in the direction of the voice.

Soon, a small girl appeared at the doorway, holding a bunny plushie. She looked exactly like me and Jungkook, since me and Jungkook already looked like each other.

"Is this your daughter?" I asked, my eyes wide.

"No...she's not my daughter. She's my niece...your sister."

Author Nim is on a roll today. If no one stops me, I'll end up writing the whole fanfic today haha. There should be frequent uploads now as I have the next 5 or so chapters already written. I shall keep writing and working hard! 💜